PDA

View Full Version : 2004 lightning dark shad grey

rtsprehe
09-18-2004, 05:01 PM
I owen a 2004 lighting with 13k on it, Has window tint, minor mods, like, Larger TB, ported upper intake, cold air kit, 8lbs pullie, puts out like 15lbs of boost, 2 new front tires, chip, this truck is mint all the way around,, I need to get 27,900.00 for it,,, Pm for more pics or if you just have pics,,,

# 333 of 3781 built,,

put out 418 rwhp, and 518rwtq

thanks

L8 APEX
09-18-2004, 05:03 PM
Nice truck sorry you have to sell it. Make sure and list it on F150Online and NLOC also.

03LightningRocks
09-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Man...that must suck to have to sell it so quick. What's going to suck even more is when Doug sees this thread and boots the post out of here:rll: .

By the way Terry...your Avatar is offensive to me. She is not showing any nips.

Rocks:cool:

98Cobra
09-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Nice truck, I just bought one exactly like it two weeks ago. I paid 28900 brand new...so...well, good luck. The used market ain't great. :mad:

Silver_2000
09-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Ryan

2 issues

1 - the forum is labled for a reason "
Items for sale or Items Wanted Lets try to keep them relatively SVT related.
This is intended for the TALON member to sell the occasional item.
NOT for a business to market products. "
THat means we dont want people to register for TALON just to use our bandwidth to sell thier over priced truck

2 - Did I mention that you are dreaming about getting that much for your truck ?

Garrets purchase a month ago proves it

Closed
Doug

Silver_2000
09-19-2004, 03:45 PM
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif why did you close my post????
For starters, I post mainly on DFWstangs,, A few people told me about this site, So I post my truck, then I get B.S. like this

1 - the forum is labled for a reason "
Items for sale or Items Wanted Lets try to keep them relatively SVT related.
This is intended for the TALON member to sell the occasional item.
NOT for a business to market products. "
THat means we dont want people to register for TALON just to use our bandwidth to sell thier over priced truck

2 - Did I mention that you are dreaming about getting that much for your truck ?

Garrets purchase a month ago proves it

Closed
Doug

So I see how you treat your new members,, When I bought my truck last Nov. I meet alote of cool lightning owners,,, But it seems there are nothing but a bunch of a-holes with nothing better to do than bust my balls,, thanks For closing my post dick,,

P.s. reseach my name on Dfwstangs.com and see if I am a " business to market products. " I would take the time to research someone before making claims!!

name on Dfwstangs.com {Rtsprehe}thanks

Silver_2000
09-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Ryan,

What part of my post was unclear -

Let me restate it clearer - I dont like people coming on joining TALON for the SOLE reason to sell their truck or their pulley or what ever.

I think thats rude. The for sale section is there for the benfit of the people who PARTICIPATE on TALON. You havent participated. So I closed the thread.

Lets review:
You owned your LIghtning less than a year - In that time you didnt see any reason to post here and now you are offended because I dont want you using the bandwith the I pay for to market your clearly over priced truck.... Thats funny....

PS - I have been around the lightning community pissing people off a LONG time - you going to have to do better than "a-holes" or "dick,, " to get my attention... I have had death threats and worse so you will need to step up your game to compete...

I have unlocked the thread so you can continue to show your maturity - right up to the point where I ban you and your IP ...

Thanks
Have a nice day
Doug

rtsprehe
09-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Doug,

I would like to thank you for reopening my thread,, I would like to say frist of all, That I dont feel that I am some newbe to the lighting world, Yes I have had this truck for less than a year, but Not my frist,, I dont like to get on any web site to piss off people,, I feel the web Is a great place to learn, research, and meet people,, you are on for different reason I see, All though my frist post is a sale add, Its not my frist time to visit,, I meet a few guys from N.Y. city at a NMRA event in kanas city were I was running my truck as well,, Very cool people and told me about your web site than,, Same thing happened at the NMRA event in St. louis MO

I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I joined the club only to sell my truck is a mystery by itsself,,, Also I hate to disapoint you, I wont be making any death threats to ya, thats not my speed,,

On the price of my truck,, Its up to me to ask a selling price,, I could ask 50g for my truck it donst matter,, To add the reason ford is selling the left over SVT's so cheep,, "28900.00 like 98cobra" is becouse a dealer has to have all of its svt's sold off there floor plan before they can get on the waiting list for the new body style,, Thats the price I bought mine,, Dealer plus 100.00,, thats employee price,,

thanks again Doug for reopening my thread,,

Wht95Lightning
09-19-2004, 07:45 PM
the grammer, the spelling, the horror.... Stop the madness!

Crawford
09-20-2004, 07:25 AM
I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I joined the club only to sell my truck is a mystery by itsself

Uhhh... am I missing something here????
:rll:

Can we see the links to the threads where you actually are participating in the club? Oh wait... there arent any!

How many meetings have you shown up to... Hmmm probably zero.

When did you pay your membership dues? Oh wait.... Looks like you havent!

:banned :Bullshit

03LightningRocks
09-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Ryan,

From reading your post, I think you may have missed the point. This is a club sight for Lightning owners and/or enthusiasts. We have members here that don't own Lightnings or Mustangs.

The issue is that you simply registered to use the sight to sell your truck.

Rocks;)

03'svtlight
09-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Ryan,

From reading your post, I think you may have missed the point. This is a club sight for Lightning owners and/or enthusiasts. We have members here that don't own Lightnings or Mustangs.

The issue is that you simply registered to use the sight to sell your truck.

Rocks;)
"we have members here that don't own Lightnings or Mustangs."
Yeah, like yours truly........................... :D

03LightningRocks
09-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Yeah, like yours truly........................... :D

You'll be back Traiknana . Once your bitten by the L Bug, you are forever infected :beer: .

Logan
09-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Doug,
I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I joined the club only to sell my truck is a mystery by itsself,,, Also I hate to disapoint you, I wont be making any death threats to ya, thats not my speed,,

Uh, your post counter would beg to differ. Come on, go ahead, threaten Doug. It's funny when punks start swingin' their dicks around.

Thats the price I bought mine,, Dealer plus 100.00,, thats employee price,,

thanks again Doug for reopening my thread,,

So, now that same truck with 13k miles on it is somehow magically worth the same price you paid for it? Get a clue. Ain't worth a lick over $24k

...and for christ's sake, learn how to use a comma dammit.

Silver_2000
09-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Brings tears to my eyes to get this loving support .....:rll:

Marc 01 L
09-20-2004, 09:25 PM
Yeah, like yours truly........................... :DAnd me. :( I got rid of my L on the 2 year anniversary that I bought it. I've been through high and low with it. Never had a major breakdown, but I just don't trust it not to leave me stranded somewhere. I traded it in on a new '04 Tahoe. Got $11K off sticker and $18K for my '01L. It has been vandalized and the frame isn't completely straight due to some of the stuff that happened. Not having a pristine truck is utlimately what made me fall out of love with it. It's at Van Chevy in Carrollton, so stay away from it!

I'll be back though. I was looking at '04s, but they weren't discounted enough for me to jump in at the moment.

Silver_2000
09-20-2004, 09:28 PM
And me. :( I got rid of my L on the 2 year anniversary that I bought it. I've been through high and low with it. Never had a major breakdown, but I just don't trust it not to leave me stranded somewhere. I traded it in on a new '04 Tahoe. Got $11K off sticker and $18K for my '01L. It has been vandalized and the frame isn't completely straight due to some of the stuff that happened. Not having a pristine truck is utlimately what made me fall out of love with it. It's at Van Chevy in Carrollton, so stay away from it!

I'll be back though. I was looking at '04s, but they weren't discounted enough for me to jump in at the moment.
Marc you are a perfect example - Joined in 2002 and have 13 posts. We would have no issue with you trying to sell your Lightning here. All we ask is a little participation.

L8 APEX
09-20-2004, 10:11 PM
This L is on the front cover of TruckTrader 8# pulleyknana

03'svtlight
09-21-2004, 01:38 PM
You'll be back Traiknana . Once your bitten by the L Bug, you are forever infected :beer: .
Well Uncle Rocks, you're sorta right... My next move may be toward to new Cobra.If the "RUMOR" stands as-is, its prolley gonna be a bad mo-fo. :nana2 It better be based on what the chevy boys (C6) are up to lately. :cool:

03LightningRocks
09-21-2004, 02:11 PM
Well Uncle Rocks, you're sorta right... My next move may be toward to new Cobra.If the "RUMOR" stands as-is, its prolley gonna be a bad mo-fo. :nana2 It better be based on what the chevy boys (C6) are up to lately. :cool:

A cobra would be real sweet. I was actually more interested in the 03 Cobra than the Lightning, when I went with the Lightning. The deciding factor had alot to do with my body mass:rolleyes: .....LOL. I test drove a few stangs and would feel a little cramped it them. I guess I have been driving trucks so long, I am spoiled now.

Avalanche
09-21-2004, 04:24 PM
I was actually more interested in the 03 Cobra than the Lightning, when I went with the Lightning. The deciding factor had alot to do with my body mass:rolleyes: .....LOL.

Fat A$$ :rll: you had better get back on your diet or I will tell your doctor about all those fried foods you have been eating. he will beat your A$$.:rll:

Do be mad at me just because I am better looking than you and the chicks dig me.

BC Lightning
09-24-2004, 10:21 PM
Rocks, i actually was looking at getting the 03 cobra as well, but after test driving the cobra, zo6, and other small cars i decided it wouldnt make a great daily driver since i'm 6'4. The L is the only way to go for me :tu: .