PDA

View Full Version : Truck cover

DamonH
09-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Anyone intersted in a Lightning cover? I park in my garage and my L is my everyday driver so I never use it. Lemme know if interested, I'll pull it out and see what brand it is and about how much it's worth. Also has the cable and lock.

Thanks!
Damon

ghostt
09-15-2004, 10:25 PM
hey i could use one off those , let me know what you want for it since my L is an outsider no room in the garage thanks

BLACKSUNSHINE
09-17-2004, 01:40 PM
My HAS to sit outside under trees with nasty sap everynight :( I need a cover...how much?

DamonH
09-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Sorry guys, I've been real busy lately. I'll try to remember to pull the cover out and check it out when I get home tonight.

Thanks!

DamonH
10-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Damn - sorry I dropped the ball on this guys. I've been really busy and just remembered this weekend while doing some work in the garage. The cover is a "Block-It" Noah cover. You can read more about it here:

http://www.block-it.com/noah.html

Basically brand new. Was pretty expensive, but I'll take $80 for the cover, lock, and all. :) New it would be closer to $200.

I can get pictures of it on my truck and everything if wanted.

Thanks!
Damon

wesman
10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Pics please.

I already have one, but pics are worth a 1000 words ;)

:rll:
--wes

ghostt
10-04-2004, 01:52 AM
damon if you still have it send me an email with your number and i get in touch with you this weekend im going to need a cover, it going to be awhile before i get the car port up thanks tom

DamonH
10-04-2004, 05:09 PM
damon if you still have it send me an email with your number and i get in touch with you this weekend im going to need a cover, it going to be awhile before i get the car port up thanks tom

Sent you an email Tom.
:beer: