PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Tuned Chip

03LightningRocks
09-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Superchip Flip Chip for sale. One side for race gas.....the other side is for street(93 octane). The chip is tuned for a 2003 Lightning. The race side of this chip was the tune I ran when I got the 11.81 on stock block and blower.

This is a dyno tuned chip, tuned by superchips and Mike T. on a dyno in Orlando. It is the prototype for all 03 Lightning tunes.

Own the mother of all 2003 Lightning tunes for only 300.00.

Rocksknana

Mark #2
09-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Thread highjack.

I have one of these chips too if anyone is interested. Mine is for a CUX2 computer, 11.80 in my truck on stock block, and it ran mid 12s in Go Rila. Make offer.

Mark

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Thread highjack.

I have one of these chips too if anyone is interested. Mine is for a CUX2 computer, 11.80 in my truck on stock block, and it ran mid 12s in Go Rila. Make offer.

Mark
One of these chips too.....LOL. You don't have a dyno tuned chip straight fom Superchips themselves. You are offering some butcher tuned, hacker level, imitation chip.

You have some nerve slapping that, half assed chip, on the same thread as my premium grade, deluxe tuned, racer chip:D .

Rocks:cool:

Mark #2
09-14-2004, 04:17 PM
One of these chips too.....LOL. You don't have a dyno tuned chip straight fom Superchips themselves. You are offering some butcher tuned, hacker level, imitation chip.

You have some nerve slapping that, half assed chip, on the same thread as my premium grade, deluxe tuned, racer chip:D .

But my chip has been verified in the legendary Go Rila too, so I expect a premium.:d

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 04:19 PM
The Man...the legend...........THE MYTH:rll: .

Crawford
09-14-2004, 04:21 PM
I will have to say that I have seen Ron's dyno sheets on that custom tune and it had the most perfect A/F ratio across the entire RPM range that I have ever seen. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Keep it up Mark....and I'll post a new best time:eek: .

Rocks:evil

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 04:25 PM
I will have to say that I have seen Ron's dyno sheets on that custom tune and it had the most perfect A/F ratio across the entire RPM range that I have ever seen. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif
Yeah............There ya go...testify brothra:D .....I need to hear an Aman!!!!

Rocksknana

Mark #2
09-14-2004, 04:53 PM

Yeah, it is pretty sad that you haven't beaten a stock block yet.:d

03LightningRocks
09-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Yeah, it is pretty sad that you haven't beaten a stock block yet.:d
OK.....but just enough to boot you down one notch........:D . Wayne gets to stay where he is.....:cool: .

I really wanted to keep my other time up there awhile....seeing as how it was on a stock block....non-ported stock supercharger and just about the same as the Kenne Bell time....but I suppose it's time to move on up a hair. You talked me into it:rll: .

Tex Arcana
09-14-2004, 05:53 PM

How can you do that without a chip...?? :confused: :evil