PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Come??

RCrown2
08-02-2002, 02:18 AM
I thought it would be really cool to come to one of your meetings. i'm 18 and i just bought an '02 lightning, i would like to see some other owners and ask about what kind of mods i could do. would that be ok if i came to hooters on that wednesday for lunch?

RCrown2

tliss
08-02-2002, 08:33 AM
You are welcome to any meeting. That's how the club gets more people involved. We have no dues, but some of us have pitched in to pay for the cost of the forum software used here. Other than that, just show up to the meetings, shoot the sh!t with the rest of us and you'll make some good friends and have access to a lot of good information.

RCrown2
08-02-2002, 12:17 PM
Hey man, thanks for letting me know in such a quick time. I am going to try and make it to Addison on the 14th.

Moonshine
08-02-2002, 12:53 PM
RCrown2,

Is your '02 a true blue? I saw one a few weeks ago in Burleson, but I didn't think the driver saw me getting gas.

RCrown2
08-02-2002, 12:58 PM
yeah, i have a true blue lightning. i've seen a few lightnings in burleson, there was another true blue one, a black one, and a red and 2 white ones. they're everwhere!! mine will be the one with a missing ground effect where the exhaust tips come out because the tips were melting it:mad: keep your eye out