PDA

View Full Version : Denton - 08/02/02

BlkLightning
08-01-2002, 11:46 PM
Hey guys, I'm going up to the Denton 1/8th mile track tomorrow night after work with a bunch of guys from work and the forums. Should be quite a few folks.

At any rate, Terry if you're free stop by and shoot a video. I washed the truck sort've, it at least looks shiney now even though it's still filthy heheh.

I want a good video to hear what it sounds like full tilt with the new exhaust & pulley.

L8 APEX
08-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Denton! A few TALON guys are going to Ennis... I may take a nap, LOL!

BlkLightning
08-02-2002, 12:08 AM
LOL, this friday is street night. I refuse to go back to another one at Ennis, so I'm definately out for that.

tliss
08-02-2002, 08:36 AM
I'll be graduating tonight, so no drag racing for me. Man I want to go, but I don't want to see bad times, which are likely with the weather the way it is!:vomit:

Tom

BlkLightning
08-03-2002, 02:20 AM
Puke indeed. My best run was a solid 2 tenths off and change, my worst run was near stock times. :( No traction, HORRIBLE air (~ 87 degrees & 90% humidity), just not a good time at all. I stayed around for awhile to watch, made one last run after letting it cool down 45 minutes and called it a night. Blah, no more Denton for me. Redline has always done right by me.