PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stock catback...

98Cobra
08-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Anyone have a stock catback for a Gen 2 laying around taking up space? I gave mine away when I put on the Bassani, and I might want to swap back.

00Bolt
08-25-2004, 10:02 AM
well I just bought a magnaflow wild exhaust and have my old flowmaster exhaust... what kind of deal could we work out where I trade you one of them for the bassani ?

my2002lightning
08-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Garett,

I'm almost positive that my old stock cat-back is laying in my brother's shop.

I can give him a call this evening to see if he has it. If he does, you can have mine.

Crawford
08-25-2004, 11:51 AM
I wouldnt mind having that catback. Maybe we could work a deal on a swap?

StormShadow
08-25-2004, 12:03 PM
I also have a spare stock catback

TP Derrick D
08-25-2004, 06:33 PM
I still have mine as well. I'll ALMOST pay you to take it !!! ALMOST !! You can have it if you want.

98Cobra
08-25-2004, 06:44 PM
Thanks for all the replies. If I decide to do this, Crawford will probably get the nod - it would be easiest to swap exhausts with him.

Thanks guys!

PoorSvtman
08-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Well heck if anyone wants to get rid of theres ill take it... Im about to put a stock muffler on my truck i think... Im tired of having loud exhaust... every car i have ever owned has had loud exhaust

sonicbluetommy
08-25-2004, 11:28 PM
Well heck if anyone wants to get rid of theres ill take it... Im about to put a stock muffler on my truck i think... Im tired of having loud exhaust... every car i have ever owned has had loud exhaust

So your joining the old geezer crowd?!?!?!? :rll: But it's cool cause I dont want the wild exhaust either, but I definitely want something louder than stock.

What kind of exhaust do you have and how many miles.....I may be willing to trade. If not, Terry gets to sell me his new in between exhaust.

PoorSvtman
08-25-2004, 11:59 PM
well im running bassani headers, high flow cat x pipe and dyno max race bullet mufflers. I like the sound just its loud as crap. I take alot of road trips and work in a loud shop with a train that passes by every 10 mins... So i want a semi quiet truck these days... My hearing is starting to take a crap as well :throw:

Not sure if im going to sell the mufflers. i go through stages of where i want different exhaust sounds. I had about 4 different mufflers on my civic till i found one that didnt sound like the classic weedwaker sound

L8 APEX
08-26-2004, 12:17 AM
Time for a mild system it will still be throaty on a hi flow cat pipe.