PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Superchip for 99 L

lenard_hester
08-20-2004, 07:40 AM
I am looking to buy a superchip for a 99 Lightning. I thought I would try here first to see if anyone has a used one they can part with before I have to swallow the pill and buy a new one. If you have one for a decent price (I am working with a sort of limited budget), please contact me at lenard_hester@comcast.net

tliss
08-20-2004, 08:08 AM
Try Terry Cole at 214-923-0045 or tcole@performanceresearchonline.com . He is the local connection, so he may have a used one laying around.

Tom

Mark #2
08-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Do you know if your computer has been reflashed to Cux2? Many 99s have if they have ever been to the dealer.

I have a 2 position Superchips flip chip, for a Cux2 that I could sell you if that is the case, it would have to be re-burned, like any other used one that you would likely purchase.

Mark

lenard_hester
08-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Mark #2,

I am not sure if it has been reflashed to Cux2, but I did take it to the dealer last December and they told me they had to do some recall stuff on the ECU, do you think it was reflashed then? I will look at my service documents to see if it mentions it. How much would you want for your chip?