PDA

View Full Version : Free Brake Pads / Cheap Plugs

00Bolt
08-14-2004, 08:06 AM
anyone in a crunch for some pads? I did my brakes and found out my pads werent even that bad to begin with... they have about 50% or more left... they arent anything special like EBC or anything... but ill give them away free if anyone wants...

I also have 8 of the NGK BR7 spark plugs (new) if anyone is interested...

sonicbluetommy
08-14-2004, 02:33 PM
anyone in a crunch for some pads? I did my brakes and found out my pads werent even that bad to begin with... they have about 50% or more left... they arent anything special like EBC or anything... but ill give them away free if anyone wants...

I will take the pads off your hands.....have a feeling i may need an extra set to get home from L-fest after the open track and autocrossing :D

If you are going just bring them or I can grab them from you one day I am in your area or at one of the meetings.

Thanks tommy

sonicbluetommy
09-21-2004, 12:52 AM
Do you still have these? I had planned on picking them up from you sometime over the last month but ya know how it gets. Saw your truck getting its dyno run today. Liked your headlights. Are you planning on going to L-fest? If so I can get the pads from you before we roll out thur. morning or I can pick up anytime in the next two days. Give me a call on my cell 972-814-5309 (8am to 12pm) to arrange it. I live in downtown but travel all over DFW for my job. Tommy