PDA

View Full Version : WTB used tires

Band
08-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Looking to buy some used F1's or nitto 555's. Doesn't need alot of tread or have to be new... Lemme know what ya got, I'm looking for 4.

Sandman
08-03-2004, 11:57 AM
PM sent.

Band
08-03-2004, 11:37 PM
I'm looking for 3 more :)

Stinkbug
08-04-2004, 07:11 AM
I have a total of four, two in the attic for a couple of years and two I just put on the driveway while cleaning garage. The two on the driveway are in fairly good shape not sure about the ones in the attic, but cant be to bad if I kept them.

skalywags
08-06-2004, 01:43 AM
once he gets 4, I could use 2. I had to replace two, earlier than planned. If I can get two decent tires, that will get me back to the 4 tire rotation.

Stinkbug
08-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Skaly, come and get'em. I would like to get rid of all four. Just let me know I am in Hurst. I will be home tonight, I am running the bike by SLM to drop off and then should be home the rest of the weekend. Looked like you were going to ride this weekend. How did you do last weekend?

Band
08-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Skaly, come and get'em. I would like to get rid of all four. Just let me know I am in Hurst. I will be home tonight, I am running the bike by SLM to drop off and then should be home the rest of the weekend. Looked like you were going to ride this weekend. How did you do last weekend?

I found a pair, and still looking for another pair. check your pm's stinkbug

skalywags
08-06-2004, 05:16 PM
can I come out tomorrow? I am on my way out o Frisco to put my top-end together on my bike. I was out at SLM last week. As far as last week, I enjoyed it, but didn;t do real well. I'm fighting some type of shoulder problem that when it starts acting up, it's kind of tough to ride. that little jump in the ditch was kind of fun though.
PM me your number, or directions.