PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Rear 03 Supercrew bench seat

George G.
07-27-2004, 10:12 AM
This will be a long shot but I'm looking for a rear bench seat from an F150 Supercrew. I know that from 2001-2003 will fit, not sure of prior years. The color and cloth/leather does not matter cause I'll be getting it recovered anyways.

Also, if anyone is interested in a rear set of Harley Davidson seats from an 03 rear center console and rear cab panel, let me know and we might work out some type of deal for your bench seat and rear panel. Seats are black and silver and in great shape. My 10 year old daughter sits in one and a infant carrier in other, minimal wear, no stains(food and drinks not allowed). thanks.

L8 APEX
07-27-2004, 10:33 AM
I would KEEP yoru HD interior parts for later. David bought a takeout bench seat for his pumpkin off eBay for 200 bucks I think. It was tan and costs about 1200 to cover in black leather to match. His 3yr old wanted to ride in the middle so he could see out. Ford wants $1200 just for the leather seat cover HD. There is a truck yard in Mansfield that has a lot of factory pull outs.

George G.
07-27-2004, 12:19 PM
You wouldn't happen to know the name of this place or have a # would ya? I wasn't able to find anything on ebay, i'll prolly try next week and see if anything comes up.

I thought about keeping mine but it would be more of a hassle storing them for years. Plus they'd get neglected and stand the chance of mice chewing them if I put them in a storage building.

L8 APEX
07-27-2004, 05:29 PM
It is something like Mansfield truck and van parts or such. You'll eat thousands if you go to sell a HD without the correct interior. I would save it..

George G.
07-29-2004, 10:04 AM
True dat.

George G.
07-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Terry...or anyone for that matter. I cannot find the number for this place and Information doesn't have anything either. Does someone know what hwy this is on? And is it north or south of I-20? I'll just drive till I find it. Thanks.

L8 APEX
07-29-2004, 08:55 PM
They have 5 or 6 ads in the back of AutoTrader every week for seats, wheels, and parts.