PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2000 Rims

bobbywade69
07-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Need one or a set of 2000 L rims stock or crome doesn't matter but need to replace one of my rims on the L!

StormShadow
07-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Why don't you join the "cool crowd" and buy Ron's 03's

bobbywade69
07-17-2004, 09:00 PM
Why don't you join the "cool crowd" and buy Ron's 03's
How much?

StormShadow
07-17-2004, 09:13 PM
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5884

Alpine
07-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Why don't you join the "cool crowd" and buy Ron's 03'sSory fellas, but the 03/04 wheels are ugly as hell.:hammer:

my2002lightning
07-18-2004, 01:49 AM
The '01/'02 "Frankenstein" L wheels > '03/'04 L wheels. :nana2 :burnout:

Sory fellas, but the 03/04 wheels are ugly as hell.:hammer:

PoorSvtman
07-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Bobby if you find any 99-00 rims let me know. I need one as well...

03LightningRocks
07-18-2004, 07:33 PM
Sory fellas, but the 03/04 wheels are ugly as hell.:hammer:

Don't blame the wheels Jeff. 03/04 wheels only look good on the fast trucks. You'll get there some day....:D .

Rocks:evil

Alpine
07-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Don't blame the wheels Jeff. 03/04 wheels only look good on the fast trucks. You'll get there some day....:D .

Rocks:evilThere must be alot of people that have some really slow trucks in TALON because the last time I checked the 1/4 mile time list, I was # 9. I am sorry that to you, 12.34 @ 110.7 on drag radials is slow.I guess you have to run 11's for your truck to be considered fast. If I wolud spend the money I have spent on appearance mods and suspension mods, or busted out my credit card, on making my truck faster ,you would be in trouble. But guess what, going fast isn't important to me as it is to you for some reason. And I wont get there someday because I could care less about being the fastest. A 9 second lightning could not make those wheels look good, thats MY opinion. Dont get mad at me or make smart ass comments to me,( because it is the second time this week you have made references about my truck being slow) because you have ugly wheels. Go ahead, say you were just joking around like everyone does on here when they make a comment about someone.
I will be waiting for your next comment because you allways got to have the last word.:hammer:

03LightningRocks
07-18-2004, 09:18 PM
There must be alot of people that have some really slow trucks in TALON because the last time I checked the 1/4 mile time list, I was # 9. I am sorry that to you, 12.34 @ 110.7 on drag radials is slow.I guess you have to run 11's for your truck to be considered fast. If I wolud spend the money I have spent on appearance mods and suspension mods, or busted out my credit card, on making my truck faster ,you would be in trouble. But guess what, going fast isn't important to me as it is to you for some reason. And I wont get there someday because I could care less about being the fastest. A 9 second lightning could not make those wheels look good, thats MY opinion. Dont get mad at me or make smart ass comments to me,( because it is the second time this week you have made references about my truck being slow) because you have ugly wheels. Go ahead, say you were just joking around like everyone does on here when they make a comment about someone.
I will be waiting for your next comment because you allways got to have the last word.:hammer:

Wow Jeff. Seems you can dish it out...but you can't take it.

Don't worry Jeff...I won't respond to any of your posts anymore.....:tu:

Rocks:Bullshit

99WhiteBeast
07-18-2004, 09:36 PM

predictable- I'm happy with my high 12's SLOW truck:rolleyes:

PoorSvtman
07-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Ok kids go to your rooms. :rll:

Both of you need to ease up a bit sheesh.... :beer:

Alpine
07-18-2004, 09:43 PM

Don't worry Jeff...I won't respond to any of your posts anymore.....:tu:

oh...I was'nt joking...S..L..O..W..

Rocks:Bullshit How come you edited where you said a 12.34 second L is S..L..O..W?:bs You know what, it really doesnt matter what you think about me.

03LightningRocks
07-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Good night nurse......I really am in total amazement here. OF COARSE I DON"T THINK A 12 SECOND TRUCK IS SLOW......I DIDN"T THINK ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT IT EITHER.

That is what makes it a joke.......If I really thought you two had slow trucks....I would not kid you about it.

Rocks:eek:

03LightningRocks
07-18-2004, 09:49 PM
How come you edited where you said a 12.34 second L is S..L..O..W?:bs You know what, it really doesnt matter what you think about me.

Because at first I thought you where kidding around too. Then I realized you might be getting upset...so I did not want to keep teasing about it.

You know what, it really doesnt matter what you think about me.( I feel the same as you Jeff)

Rocks:tu:

Alpine
07-18-2004, 10:01 PM
See what you started Bobby, its all your fault.

jcblack
07-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Good night nurse......I really am in total amazement here. OF COARSE I DON"T THINK A 12 SECOND TRUCK IS SLOW......I DIDN"T THINK ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT IT EITHER.

That is what makes it a joke.......If I really thought you two had slow trucks....I would not kid you about it.

Rocks:eek:

Because at first I thought you where kidding around too. Then I realized you might be getting upset...so I did not want to keep teasing about it.

You know what, it really doesnt matter what you think about me.( I feel the same as you Jeff)
I think that your sense of humor might be a little on the dry side. Sometimes you shouldn't joke around with people if you dont really know them. Not trying to step on anybodys toes.

Silver_2000
07-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Do I need to post an announcement about 03 ROcks ?

"Please dont feed the animals"

Doug

bobbywade69
07-19-2004, 10:45 AM
See what you started Bobby, its all your fault.
Man!!! All I wanted was a rim and look what I started!!:D :banana: :evil

my2002lightning
07-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Ain't that the truth! :evil

Do I need to post an announcement about 03 ROcks ?

"Please dont feed the animals"

Doug

MadNess
07-19-2004, 01:00 PM
I have a full set of 2000 wheels in good shape... make me an offer.. and woujld need to be picked up in houston, or from me in person when I visit some friends in fort worth in a couple weeks.

PoorSvtman
07-19-2004, 07:25 PM
you wouldnt want to just get rid of one rim would you? I think bobby just needs one as well...

bobbywade69
07-19-2004, 08:44 PM
you wouldnt want to just get rid of one rim would you? I think bobby just needs one as well...I am going to buy his whole set when we can meet up some time when he comes up or if I can find someone on TALON from fort worth that will be going to houston bring them back up for me!

And yes Miky I will sell u one of my rims!:tu:

PoorSvtman
07-19-2004, 10:09 PM
I am going to buy his whole set when we can meet up some time when he comes up or if I can find someone on TALON from fort worth that will be going to houston bring them back up for me!

And yes Miky I will sell u one of my rims!:tu:

Kool... as long as it looks good and dosent have a hole in it :beer: