PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rob

03LightningRocks
07-16-2004, 12:08 AM
Hell buddy,

Seems we have played a bit of phone tag the past couple days. I had planned to call you today, but I had a service tech that works for me resign today. I've known the guy for 8 years. He decided he wanted to go back to a janitor job, so he doesn't have to deal with people anymore:eek: . I sh!t you not...he really said that. I think the stress of dealing with cheap arses all day long, wanting crap fix right for free, finally has gotten to him. LOL...Terry can relate...J/K....don't reply Terry, you'll get in trouble.

Anyway....I will attempt to call tommorrow. We are getting busy as crap and we are down a man:hammer: .

Rocks:beer:

Silver_2000
07-16-2004, 04:40 AM
Hey Ron...

Is that a shot when your employees are quiting to go become janitors ???

:rll: As if it was a step up ?? :rll:

Just kidding ... Thats insane... We had a kid quit working in IT to become a Appt mover....

Doug

02BOLT
07-16-2004, 07:19 AM
It's all good bro! I've been busy as he!! at work myself. Sorry to hear about your tech, but I half way can't say I blame him....Damn homeowners!....Always wanting something for nothing!:hammer:

Anyway, I'll catch up with ya later. BTW...I broke down and got the AFR 185 cylinder heads for the L. Gonna see how close I can get her to running with the Gen 2 contingency, without a blower. I'm sure I'll wind up slapping a Vortech SQ on her eventually, but this should at least handle those pesky Hemi's for now.:d.....and then some.

Rob:tu:

03LightningRocks
07-16-2004, 08:45 AM
Doug,

Yeah it's nuts. The man made over 60k last year. He said the money doesn't mean anything to him. After 20 years in this business, I have seen this before. Extreme burn out. Alot of folks can do the mechanical/repair part, the part about dealing with 5-8 hot, frustrated homeowners a day is usually what takes them out. There are only a handful of the guys I worked with 20 years ago still doing this crap...and they are all either owners like me...or working behind the scenes for the manufacturers or parts houses.

Rob.....I knew youd go nuts with that truck:d . I'll see if I can find a 1-800 number for you to call...LMAO....maybe some counciling???

Nothing like the construction trades to keep ya humping in the summer, is there?

Awwwww...it's the life we choose:D .

Rocks

cpeapea
07-16-2004, 05:27 PM
you can believe that, i worked with the general public before and i will NEVER do it again. instead i have to deal with those damn unions:evil