PDA

View Full Version : What Up!!

03BCLIGHTNING
07-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey Whats Up To Everyone! Im New In This Site And The First Time With A Lightning. I Used To Have An O3 Gt But Got Rid Of It And Got An 03 Lightning!! If Anyone Can Help Me And Tell Me How This Works With All Thats In Here It Will Make It Easier For Me. Thanks!

Silver_2000
07-06-2004, 02:46 PM
Hey Whats Up To Everyone! Im New In This Site And The First Time With A Lightning. I Used To Have An O3 Gt But Got Rid Of It And Got An 03 Lightning!! If Anyone Can Help Me And Tell Me How This Works With All Thats In Here It Will Make It Easier For Me. Thanks!
Welcome Luis

The Gas is on the right the brake is on the left .... About every 225 miles you will need more fuel. About every 14,000 miles you will need tires

That should get you started

Crawford
07-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Change the oil and oil filter every 3000 miles.

LonghornLightning
07-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Welcome, don't forget to laugh at all mustang's and Gt's. Cobras get my respect. :throw:

FRDRCING
07-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the boards tires and gas don't last long with are trucks but they sure are fun to drive. Boy do I miss mine already need the insurance to call me back so that I can get my new one that I have found. :)

TP Derrick D
07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Welcome, don't forget to laugh at all mustang's and Gt's. Cobras get my respect. :throw:
Be careful what you say, Some Mustangs will KICK your A$$,!!!!!
I know,Because I got one that will.

sonicbluetommy
07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the boards tires and gas don't last long with are trucks but they sure are fun to drive. Boy do I miss mine already need the insurance to call me back so that I can get my new one that I have found. :)

Cool man, :D glad you found another one. What is it? I know you were kinda looking for a Gen1.

sonicbluetommy
07-06-2004, 10:59 PM
You guys must be dogging the zhit out of your L's. :hammer: I am at 19,500 and have half the tread left on the tires plus i get about 360 miles out of a tank of gas.

Welcome and don't let them scare you--keep you foot out of it sometimes (I said sometimes :D ) and you will have enough money for mods instead of just gas and tires. :banana:

PoorSvtman
07-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Be careful what you say, Some Mustangs will KICK your A$$,!!!!!
I know,Because I got one that will.

Hahahahah. Owned :throw:

my2002lightning
07-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Welcome, Luis! You're in for a "ride". :tu:

Tyson,

We're looking to see you behind the wheel of another L soon. :burnout:

TP Derrick D
07-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Hahahahah. Owned :throw:
What does that mean? Owned ? what are you talking about?
Are you :throw: me because I said I got a Mustang that would kick your L a$$ ? I hope that is not the case. Because if it is you have not been reading the few the posts I put up about my Stang. Please don"t try to tell the world you got a L that will :rll: at my Stang. So once again I say watch what you say.

Silver_2000
07-07-2004, 08:11 AM
You guys must be dogging the zhit out of your L's. :hammer: I am at 19,500 and have half the tread left on the tires plus i get about 360 miles out of a tank of gas.

Welcome and don't let them scare you--keep you foot out of it sometimes (I said sometimes :D ) and you will have enough money for mods instead of just gas and tires. :banana:
To go 360 miles in city driving you would need to be getting 16+ mpg and driving it to within 1 gallon of bone dry ...

Neither of which I have ever done... My truck gets 13 mpg on a good day the best I EVER saw was 17 mpg on the highway with a tail wind and the cruise on the whole time. The fuel pumps on these trucks are cooled by the fuel they are in so running it dry is NOT recommended.

Doug

Silver_2000
07-07-2004, 08:15 AM
What does that mean? Owned ? what are you talking about?
Are you :throw: me because I said I got a Mustang that would kick your L a$$ ? I hope that is not the case. Because if it is you have not been reading the few the posts I put up about my Stang. Please don"t try to tell the world you got a L that will :rll: at my Stang. So once again I say watch what you say.
Derrick

He meant that he was supporting you and that your mustang could beat the other guy...

Lghten up - We are all freinds here ... If were not, Ill just start banning people till we are again...:evil :evil ;)

Doug

Tex Arcana
07-07-2004, 04:36 PM

You must be driving yours like Ronald--I mean, your grandmother, if you still have that much left on F1s!!! :rll:

TP Derrick D
07-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Derrick

He meant that he was supporting you and that your mustang could beat the other guy...

Lghten up - We are all freinds here ... If were not, Ill just start banning people till we are again...:evil :evil ;)

Doug
Doug,I'm cool as ALWAYS!!! I was trying to clarify what was being said. I'm friends with everyone one on this board from my perspective. For a minute there I thought I was going to have to get the Stang out... whew, .
But if I should lighten up so should a lot more on this board. I know this is a L board and I very rarely talk about my Stang here, but ,like me a few others own something else also and whenever something negative is said about a L wheather its true or not the :throw: starts. If I didn't own a Lightning maybe then I wouldn't have ground to stand on but since I own a 10 sec capable Stang I just don't see being owned by too many L's. I'm in Viper territory. Once again I'm not starting anything, I was responding to this:
Welcome, don't forget to laugh at all mustang's and Gt's. Cobras get my respect.
And I thought Mike was agreeing and saying that all Mustangs and Gt's was owned by L's. Are we straight now? :confused:

03BCLIGHTNING
07-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Its Cool! I Know That I Dont Know Much About This Site But I Know I Can Hold My Own So If U Wanted To Start Something I Would Be Willing! But Im Not Going To Start Anything Cuz I Really Dont Have Anything To Say About Nobody Here Cuz I Dont Know Yall! Im Just Trying To Get My Lightning To Run Strong Cuz My Friend Michael Told Me About This Site (bc Lightning) But I Really Dont Much About It So If I Can Get Some Help On Somethings That Will Get Me There.Oh i wasnt also wanting to know where i can get some o2 sensors to get rid of check engine light or something to take it off.

Alpine
07-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Its Cool! I Know That I Dont Know Much About This Site But I Know I Can Hold My Own So If U Wanted To Start Something I Would Be Willing! But Im Not Going To Start Anything Cuz I Really Dont Have Anything To Say About Nobody Here Cuz I Dont Know Yall! Im Just Trying To Get My Lightning To Run Strong Cuz My Friend Michael Told Me About This Site (bc Lightning) But I Really Dont Much About It So If I Can Get Some Help On Somethings That Will Get Me There.Oh i wasnt also wanting to know where i can get some o2 sensors to get rid of check engine light or something to take it off.Call Terry at Performance Research and he can hook you up with anything you need (lightning related):nana2 If you want to go fast, he is the man to call. He can also take care of the check engine light for you.

Terry.....214.923.0045.

Jeff.

03BCLIGHTNING
07-07-2004, 06:42 PM
thanx man that check engine light really bothers me having it on. Ill give him a call and get it turned off.

cpeapea
07-07-2004, 07:09 PM
Doug,I'm cool as ALWAYS!!! I was trying to clarify what was being said. I'm friends with everyone one on this board from my perspective. For a minute there I thought I was going to have to get the Stang out... whew, .
But if I should lighten up so should a lot more on this board. I know this is a L board and I very rarely talk about my Stang here, but ,like me a few others own something else also and whenever something negative is said about a L wheather its true or not the :throw: starts. If I didn't own a Lightning maybe then I wouldn't have ground to stand on but since I own a 10 sec capable Stang I just don't see being owned by too many L's. I'm in Viper territory. Once again I'm not starting anything, I was responding to this:
Welcome, don't forget to laugh at all mustang's and Gt's. Cobras get my respect.
And I thought Mike was agreeing and saying that all Mustangs and Gt's was owned by L's. Are we straight now? :confused:
dont worry derrick i have a 9 sec 67 that will own your mustang :evil :throw:

dont worry though, its all friendly

TP Derrick D
07-07-2004, 08:47 PM
dont worry derrick i have a 9 sec 67 that will own your mustang :evil :throw:

dont worry though, its all friendly
But that's another Mustang, and that's :banned here, By the way is it street legal or a trailer queen? Because if its not street legal I won't run you. :nono: I only deal with street legal cars and trucks.
But one day maybe you can tell me about it or drive it to an event.

sonicbluetommy
07-07-2004, 10:10 PM
You must be driving yours like Ronald--I mean, your grandmother, if you still have that much left on F1s!!! :rll:

It's a good thing I don't drive like her, she never drove a car once in her whole life.

Now my grandpa was a different story. He had a saying:"I pay my taxes so I am entitled to half of this road and I choose to take my half out of the middle!" And he wasn't kidding!!!!! :eek: His last car had 3 or 4 dents up and down both sides of the car from running into things.

And the only reason I have that much tread left is tons of highway miles and only two really nasty peel outs. The L's are so over capable of roasting the tires at just a drop of the pedal that it is simply an exercise in testosterone and emptying the checkbook. :D :D (And I have been known to let my testosterone get the best of me!!!)

My best :burnout: was a 400ft long twin scratch at my 21 yr old cousins wedding with all the groomsmen cheering me on. :bows knana :bows The only reason I got out of it was because I ran out of parking lot. It was at night and tracks were glowing in the moonlight. It looked cool as hades!!!!!

03BCLIGHTNING
07-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey Can Anybody Tell Me Where To Go So That I Can See Where To Put My Boost By Pass Kit. My Friend Told Me But I Forgot The Name Of The Website.