PDA

View Full Version : New to Message Board

jaxon
07-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi, name is Jaxon. I just learned of this group a few days ago. I stopped to help a chick in a red Jeep CJ who had a flat. She had the jack out and was starting to jack the jeep up, I asked if I could help and she no thanks. I watched her and tried to chat her up, looked like she knew what she was doing. She looked at my ride and said "sweet". We talked about the L's for a bit, and she told me about this club so I thought I'd try it out. I'm new to the area, just moved from North Carolina and haven't seen too many L's around.

Never did get the girls name,when i asked she said "complicated" and drove away. :d

This looks like a cool site, when are meetings and any events coming up?

Jaxon

Tex Arcana
07-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Welcome to DFW and TExas... and welcome to the site. Look around, read a few forums, and you'll find what you wish soon enough. YOu just missed the monthly meeting (it was last nite), and all other events will be posted in the "Meeting and Events" area.

What part of the Metroplex do you live? THis group, and some of the otehr SVT groups throw lunchtime GTGs at least once a week, so just kep an eye open here and elsewhere, and join in on the gtgs, everyone here is real nice.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, and seeing you posting up around here. ;)

Again, welcome!

Tex

L-Fever
07-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Welcome! :beer:

Silver_2000
07-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Welcome .... :tu:

All the info on the meetings is here in the forum...

I am intrigued that you met a random Jeep owner that knows about TALON... That rocks....

99WhiteBeast
07-03-2004, 07:46 AM
I stopped to help a chick in a red Jeep CJ who had a flat. She had the jack out and was starting to jack the jeep up, I asked if I could help and she no thanks. I watched her and tried to chat her up, looked like she knew what she was doing. She looked at my ride and said "sweet". We talked about the L's for a bit, and she told me about this club so I thought I'd try it out. Never did get the girls name,when i asked she said "complicated" and drove away. :d

Jaxon
Just curious- was it an older but nice maroon colored CJ?

jaxon
07-03-2004, 10:17 AM
yeah, it was a reddish maroon CJ. i was coming home from my shift at the airport and she was broke down on 121. she was in a short black skirt, tight little shirt and flip flops changing a tire :bows

when we were talking about my truck she said she used to know a guy who drove a white one, that was how she knew about the club.

this chick knew more than the average chick about L's and definately knew her stuff on the CJ....different from any chick in NC i ever met... :tu:

99WhiteBeast
07-03-2004, 11:33 AM
yeah, it was a reddish maroon CJ. i was coming home from my shift at the airport and she was broke down on 121. she was in a short black skirt, tight little shirt and flip flops changing a tire :bows

when we were talking about my truck she said she used to know a guy who drove a white one, that was how she knew about the club.

this chick knew more than the average chick about L's and definately knew her stuff on the CJ....different from any chick in NC i ever met... :tu:
yep she is one cool chick that could wrench with the best of them- very talented tOO:D

Tex Arcana
07-03-2004, 01:13 PM
yep she is one cool chick that could wrench with the best of them- very talented tOO:DPICS! :d

FRDRCING
07-03-2004, 06:44 PM
Welocme to the club