PDA

View Full Version : Fake lightning ??

00Bolt
06-14-2004, 05:35 PM
today on loop 12 headed towards dallas... i was right in front of Cowboys Stadium....

not sure if it was fake or not, thats why im asking if its any of you guys... it was solid black, if its fake, it had the complete body package, except the front bumper was a little different, the fog lights were closer together than ours... and his exhaust tips were small and skinny.... also he didnt have one single badge on the truck anywhere, L, SVT or FORD... nothing...

i tried to race and he wouldnt even budge, another reason to belive its a faker...

well if its fake, at least he didnt have the badges

dboat
06-14-2004, 06:45 PM
This brings up a good question... when does a F150 become a fake L? :mad:

Is it the body kit? is it the wheels? or is it when they put on the badges that they become the fake poser loser owner of fake poser loser truck? :throw:

To me, its when they put the badges on that make them the poser.. :nono: :hammer: :flaming:

What do you guys think? :confused:

Dana

r1eater
06-14-2004, 06:57 PM
This brings up a good question... when does a F150 become a fake L? :mad:

Is it the body kit? is it the wheels? or is it when they put on the badges that they become the fake poser loser owner of fake poser loser truck? :throw:

To me, its when they put the badges on that make them the poser.. :nono: :hammer: :flaming:

What do you guys think? :confused:

Dana

I agree, its the badges that make them fake. Body kits are one thing, but dont put an L, or SVT badge on it if you dont have the real deal.

blueoval01
06-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Dana Sure. I'll agree with that.

PoorSvtman
06-14-2004, 07:14 PM
I think it starts with the fake L front bumper (the ones with the little scoops by the fog lights)

dboat
06-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Sure. I'll agree with that.

Great minds think alike... :beer: :beer:

blueoval01
06-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I think it starts with the fake L front bumper (the ones with the little scoops by the fog lights) Not sure if this Ford package actually includes this ......... but I see a lot of the STX models with front bumpers and "L" type fog lights. The fog lights are much smaller and the lower part of the front bumper is different from the L.

My $0.02