PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go the SVT Club Meetings

sonicbluetommy
06-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Do any of you guys go to the SVT Club meetings? The next one is sat morning at 10:30 at John Eagle Lincoln Mercury at 6200 Lemmon. Is it worth going to?

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-11-2004, 02:42 PM
I know it will most likely be a bunch of cobras. Might be cool. Tomorrow morning?

Tex Arcana
06-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Yeh, tomorrow morning at 10:30am at John Eagle Lincoln-Mercury. And there are at least a couple of Lightning owners that belong to the club (one showed up for the SVTOA dyno day, and at last month's SCCA Solo2 event), so y'all won't be the only ones. I can't go, I've got to go out of town this weekend. :(

TreeFiddy
06-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Wasn't much of a turnout, with the Bombardier and Hallett during the weekend. Only had one L, but we caravanned to lunch and hung out for a while. Next month we are having the meeting at one of the airfields in the area for a group photo and individual photos. We'll have at least a P-51 there to take pictures with and will try to see what else we can get. I figured a P-38 would be cool for you L guys.

sonicbluetommy
06-15-2004, 01:49 PM
That would be cool. I will try to remember to post a reminder to everyone about that as the date gets closer.

TreeFiddy
06-16-2004, 10:24 PM
That would be cool. I will try to remember to post a reminder to everyone about that as the date gets closer.
I'll actually try to get some real information in the meantime. :)