PDA

View Full Version : Gas Prices Down!

Sandman
06-04-2004, 09:46 AM
My corner gas station was down $0.08/gallon down to $2.04/gallon for premium. This is good!:)

00Bolt
06-04-2004, 10:36 AM
wait a few more months when it gets a little closer to election time.... then I predict we will see it considerably cheaper gas!!!

my2002lightning
06-04-2004, 10:57 AM
That's odd how the jump in gas prices spiked up on Memorial Day weekend and it's coming down now.

Interesting.:cool:

Tex Arcana
06-04-2004, 03:41 PM
That's odd how the jump in gas prices spiked up on Memorial Day weekend and it's coming down now.

Interesting.:cool:
Odd my foot... it's gouging, pure and simple. :vomit:

And there's a pattern to it: every summer, for the past 10 years, ther'es been a spike in prices, with a mild relaxing, with the average price levelling off anywhere from 10 cents to 25 cents a gallon higher than the year before. :nono: :flaming:

Now, given that Exxon/Mobil made a nice little profit of $25 BILLION last year, you cannot tell me that they aren't making plenty of money.

Ergo: gouging. Just pushing everyone's comfort level a bit higher, so they can *really* make some cash. :bs

my2002lightning
06-04-2004, 04:23 PM
I know... I was just being absurd/sarcastic.

Price gouging all the way! :hammer:

Odd my foot... it's gouging, pure and simple. :vomit:

And there's a pattern to it: every summer, for the past 10 years, ther'es been a spike in prices, with a mild relaxing, with the average price levelling off anywhere from 10 cents to 25 cents a gallon higher than the year before. :nono: :flaming:

Now, given that Exxon/Mobil made a nice little profit of $25 BILLION last year, you cannot tell me that they aren't making plenty of money.

Ergo: gouging. Just pushing everyone's comfort level a bit higher, so they can *really* make some cash. :bs