PDA

View Full Version : Gallery now allows creation of Albums again..

Silver_2000
06-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Gallery now allows creation of Albums again.. not sure what happened but they are working again ....you can use albums to organize pictures by type etc

blueoval01
06-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Kewl beans, Doug.
Thanks .... :cool:

Silver_2000
06-01-2004, 08:31 PM
New version of the gallery coming soon as well .. Just need to carve out a few hours to do the upgrade and then fix all the issues....

Doug

03LightningRocks
06-01-2004, 09:33 PM
Hey Doug.........quick question. When I move my pics into albums, will that cause any pics I have posted online, to suddenly be dead links?

Rocks

Oh...and on a side note, did ya notice the pics of chicks B.S. firing up again at F150? I guess they have to give someone else crap about it this time...LMAO.

Cliff(svt_KY) seems to have an issue with "Voyeur" pics. Someone should teach him what a Voyeur actually is.

You just have to love it.:D

Silver_2000
06-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Saw the debate. F'em all ....

Havent tested it but I bet if you move them into albums the url will change which will break existing links

PS "Private " albums are NOT really private .... The ramdom picture grabber from the forum site will still show the thumbnails from private albums

Silver_2000
06-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Hang on a second before jumping in and creating albums... It seems I cant figure out how to see the pictures after you move them to an Album.... I am working on that now.

03LightningRocks
06-02-2004, 08:10 AM
Hang on a second before jumping in and creating albums... It seems I cant figure out how to see the pictures after you move them to an Album.... I am working on that now.

No problem. I was going to do it last night, but decided to get some sleep for the long drive I begin this evening.

I'll do it when I get home next week. Maybe it will be ready to rock by then.

Thanks Doug,

Rocks

Silver_2000
06-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Maybe I removed them because they didnt work right --- Arghh...

Well - Im waiting on a solution now...

Silver_2000
06-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok I figured it out.. You MUST upload a picture to the album in order to be able to see the albums view.. If you just move a pictrue form your gallery to the album it doesnt work right.

So create an album then upload a pic to it then you can move existing pics to the new album for organizational purposes...

Doug