PDA

View Full Version : I Heard Something

jcblack
05-29-2004, 08:52 PM
I heard that a few guys would like to separate Talon into two different sections. That there were to many young guys in the group. Does anyone really feel like this?

Sixpipes
05-29-2004, 09:13 PM
That would be defeating the purpose of having a club. Diversity is the best thing we have going for us IMO. If we did split, I would go with the young dudes. They don't take themselves so seriously. Well at least most of them don't. :D

Nuhklz
05-29-2004, 09:16 PM
I heard that a few guys would like to separate Talon into two different sections. That there were to many young guys in the group. Does anyone really feel like this?
:confused: Not me. I enjoy the yoots and the different viewpoints. Age doesn't matter; it's how you wear it.

Silver_2000
05-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Where did this come from ??
Im in the old age group and I havent heard anyone talking about this...
Its crazy talk ...

Maybe what I should do is rather than have people certify that they are over 13 when they register raise the min age to like 25... Yeah thats the ticket ..

Just kidding...

jcblack
05-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Where did this come from ??
Im in the old age group and I havent heard anyone talking about this...
Its crazy talk ...

Maybe what I should do is rather than have people certify that they are over 13 when they register raise the min age to like 25... Yeah thats the ticket ..

Just kidding...
It was one of those "he said, she said" things. I didnt think that it was true, but you never know. I like TALON the way that it is. But lets let the thread go on to see if anyone does feel like this. BTW Dennis, you are welcome with us young guys anytime. I guess that you are too Larry. J/K. And of course the Boss is always welcome.

Nuhklz
05-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Thanks dude. You young guys help keep me young! knana

Alpine
05-29-2004, 10:02 PM
That is wierd becase I heard the same thing. Someone heard someone from TALON talking about it in a bar I think. Maybe it was the alcohol talking:beer:
I wish he would come out and explain if it was really true.

03LightningRocks
05-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Well that is screwed up. I don't mind you old guys hanging with us young bucks. We value your wisdom.......:D .

Rocks:nana2

tliss
05-29-2004, 10:29 PM
I don't agree with that at all. Old guys, young guys, who cares? We're all enthusiasts and we all have the same thing to be enthusiastic about. TALON is good the way it is IMO because we can draw on the experience from the "more seasonned" members and mix in the enthusiasm and craziness of some of the younger members (you know who you are). Diversity is where it's at....if we were all the same it'd get pretty boring IMO.

Tom

L1nt2B
05-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Well that is screwed up. I don't mind you old guys hanging with us young bucks. We value your wisdom.......:D .

Rocks:nana2
WTF? young buck!? :rll: as my 16 year old calls me "a nasty old geezer with a really sweet ride"...I think you are way further along in that category than me. :D

03LightningRocks
05-29-2004, 10:49 PM
WTF? young buck!? :rll: as my 16 year old calls me "a nasty old geezer with a really sweet ride"...I think you are way further along in that category than me. :D

As long as I stay away from mirrors, hanging with the 20 somethings, gives me moments of feeling like a young buck.....LOL.

Rocks:evil

my2002lightning
05-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Just my $.02, keep TALON the way it is. There's a "difference of opinon" here and there, but that's to be expected with any group.

If the TALON "reformer" feels strongly enough in his/her beliefs, maybe they should post up and elaborate.

Ronald

03LightningRocks
05-29-2004, 10:56 PM
Just my $.02, keep TALON the way it is. There's a "difference of opinon" here and there, but that's to be expected with any group.

If the TALON "reformer" feels strongly enough in his/her beliefs, maybe they should post up and elaborate.

Ronald

Well Gosh Damn...................I agree with something Ronald posted:eek: .

I second the suggestion.

Rocks:tu:

jcblack
05-30-2004, 03:00 AM

I second the suggestion.

I agree too.

Nuhklz
05-30-2004, 08:09 AM

I second the suggestion.

double :eek: :eek2: . And it didn't contain the Z word.:tu:

99WhiteBeast
05-30-2004, 08:33 AM
I like the diversity- everybody has a different angle or opinion:cool:

dboat
05-30-2004, 11:14 AM
double :eek: :eek2: . And it didn't contain the Z word.:tu:
:rll: :rll:

L8 APEX
05-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Whoever smelt it delt it:rll:. Keep it simple and open:tu:

03LightningRocks
05-31-2004, 04:37 PM
Whoever smelt it delt it:rll:. Keep it simple and open:tu:

So Terry..............welcome home...........got any pics???? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rocks:cool: