PDA

View Full Version : Rear Window Talon Decal

Flats Man
05-26-2004, 02:24 PM
I have the split window Gen1 and I am trying to figure out how to install the 4 part Talon Decal. I want to install it on the two split windows which of course means that I cut the decal. Has anyone done this on the Gen1 and if you have, could you please post a picture of the install? I have the small rear window decal that I got from Sixpipes. Thanks!

Flats Man
05-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Ole Sixpipes tells me you Gen1 guys are doing it this way. Too late if this is wrong! lol I mounted it high on purpose.
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/33MVC-012F1-med.JPG

blueoval01
05-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Looks good to me ..... :tu:

Silver_2000
05-26-2004, 09:29 PM
:tu: :tu: cool

Ivanhoe_Farms
05-26-2004, 09:34 PM
That looks good to me!!:tu:

When I buy Popeye, I expect it to have a Talon Decal already on it.:tongue:

That Flats boat looks like there is one guy poling and one guy peeing, what gives:rolleyes:

Does the name Popeye go with the RED truck, or is it transferred to his BLACK truck?:confused:

Sixpipes
05-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Popeye is definitely "red" and he will come with a decal. Also may come with a personalized plate. :cool:

That looks good to me!!:tu:

When I buy Popeye, I expect it to have a Talon Decal already on it.:tongue:

That Flats boat looks like there is one guy poling and one guy peeing, what gives:rolleyes:

Does the name Popeye go with the RED truck, or is it transferred to his BLACK truck?:confused:

Flats Man
05-27-2004, 06:13 AM
The Guy peeing off the flats boat is actually stripping in a fly rod. These decals were already on the truck when I bought it so I just left them on there. If Tobbun wants them off then we will take them off. They might look a little funny on a Texas Truck! I am calling FFW today and ordering a "Muscle Mustangs and Fast Ford" front window decal and it will be ready for Ennis.