PDA

View Full Version : Wheel repair ???'s

andy_cain
05-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Anyone locally know where to (besides Discount Tire) have "curb check" fixed on a wheel?
I hear that some dealer lots have people that do nothing but wheel repair...anyone know someone:confused:
My new car was NOT supose to have ANY scuffs:hammer:

my2002lightning
05-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Wayne,

I just called my paint-guy Andrew Rodriguez (469-878-1010 - cell) and he has some wheel repair contacts.

I told him about you - you might mention my name. He said to call tomorrow and he would have the #s for you.

He said he can't personally vouch for their work, but he knows thats what they do and you can probably go see their work for your self.

Hope it helps...

Ronald

99WhiteBeast
05-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Wheel Repair by Adam -214-357-5762 (painting, polishing, repairing)
I've seen them at all the car shows with samples (curb rash stuff) and looks very well done.

There is also some national outfit out of Carrolton but don't recall the name.

03'svtlight
05-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Wheel Repair by Adam -214-357-5762 (painting, polishing, repairing)
I've seen them at all the car shows with samples (curb rash stuff) and looks very well done.

There is also some national outfit out of Carrolton but don't recall the name.
The National Outfit is called "Wheel Technologies". We use them on a daily basis. There are some seriously hot chicks that work there :eek: :bows

andy_cain
05-26-2004, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the info:
Wheels by Adam quoted $165. per wheel.
Do you have a number for the hot chicks? I mean for "Wheel Technologies". :D

03'svtlight
05-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the info:
Wheels by Adam quoted $165. per wheel.
Do you have a number for the hot chicks? I mean for "Wheel Technologies". :D
No........Its painted in BIG numbers on the van but something else gets my attention when those doors swing open :eek: :eek: . I know they charge about 80 bucks to repair a bent wheel (our cost). One chick is a wheel girl by day, dancer by nite. I know because she told me. :D They do good work as long as they dont have to paint the wheel. To me they simply cannot match the "painted" european color wheels, mercedes, BMW, etc. But thats the only problem I've seen with them. Maybe the girls are there so you don't notice it. :evil

Tony2000
05-26-2004, 02:20 PM
they are Bad A$$ they are the ones that did my wheels, when i had them white, then i had them machined, then black, and widen 2in. oh and about the girls uy mamasitas they r hot:banana: the # is 972.242.8324----
I know someone that does it on the side after work so it maight be less let me know if i can help

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3268