PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Madness races at Rivercity Raceway

r1eater
05-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Guys not sure if you guys would be interested... But the local track down here runs an event that has a truck class. Typically no L's show up so it comes down to a few fast 80's pickups and one Chevy Turbo Diesel that has been killing them.. He's won the last two times and I'm thinking its time we show up in force. I know StormShadow and I are going to the next one which I believe is next month. BTW the Chevy runs in the 11's but its all heads up racing. I've got Waynes old truck so I'm hoping to put a hurting on that Chevy or at the very least give him a good run. From what I've heard all the other trucks run in the mid to high 13's so this guy has no competition...

River city Raceway is located near San Antonio..

True Blue Aggie
05-25-2004, 09:03 AM
Let us know when the next event is. That race would give me a good reason to get down to SA to see my mom, and maybe get her Lightning and mine on the same racetrack.

Aggie Mom
05-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Allittle mother and son throw down! Remember, I'm faster on the tree :burnout:

P.S. Nice avatar. Told ya, it's in the DNA.

StormShadow
05-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Post the date Willie, and I'll bring Michael, Bobby, and Sayle with me. We can take 1 2 3 4 and 5.

r1eater
06-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Let us know when the next event is. That race would give me a good reason to get down to SA to see my mom, and maybe get her Lightning and mine on the same racetrack.

Here is my other post..

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5585

So who is in for a showdown in SA town next weekend??

Stormshadow

StormShadow
06-11-2004, 07:21 PM
I'll be there biatch.

Aggie Mom
06-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Sorry, I'll be in Alaska. Let me know when they have the next one.

StormShadow
06-18-2004, 10:34 PM
I'll be leaving tomorrow around 4pm. If anyone wants to go post up or call me if you have my number.

True Blue Aggie
06-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Adam...I'm out this month. Good luck to you though. I heard that its a nice racetrack so you might be running halfway decent with the time and track setup.