PDA

View Full Version : 4 Tires

saleentim
05-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Four brand new 295/45/18 BFGoodrich $400

03'svtlight
05-23-2004, 10:51 PM
Are those the ones BFG hasn't made in about 2yrs??? We sell'um for about $90.00 ea. ,thats why I was asking.

saleentim
05-24-2004, 11:43 AM
They are the Goodyear Egale F1 GS $218.99 a tire. They are the tires that come stock on the newest Lightnings.

Silver_2000
05-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Ill give you $360 for them ... Thats the price I paid for the last 4 I bought ....

Doug

saleentim
05-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Do you have a number where I can reach you at?
Send me a PM.

Silver_2000
05-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Tim

I just noticed that you are from Houston. I have learned over the years that the HALO guys should not be trusted.... :evil LOL - Just kidding ..

Anyway I just put the last set I bought on my truck so I wont need a set for a year or so ... But I will buy them for that price ... I WONT however pay shipping or drive to Houston to get them.

If you cant find any other buyers let me know...
Ill be here ..

Doug

LonghornLightning
05-27-2004, 01:20 AM
I will be going to houston july 2-3rd....if this helps at all. Not sure what part of houston you'll be in, but i'll be in The Woodlands and driving to astros games at the park both days..just an idea, lemme know.

jlightning01
05-28-2004, 10:51 AM
I have a friend who has not driven his lightning in 2 weeks because his tires are so bad. I am trying to help him out and find a good deal for him. PM me or email at jlightning01@hotmail.com

CBR929rr
05-28-2004, 10:54 AM
wassup you still got the tires ill give you 300 for it today let me know wassup i live in sugarland

03'svtlight
05-28-2004, 11:31 AM
It sounds like a scam to me fellas.............. When I first said that the BFG Comp ZR does'nt exist anymore, the brand changed to Goodyear. If I had a set of tires I would think that I would at the very least know EXACTLY what I'm trying to sell. SOMETHING STINKS! :bs :nono: Don't be taking for a ride people. And to ad to that, his only two or three posts were to sell tires.

StormShadow
05-28-2004, 02:41 PM
It sounds like a scam to me fellas.............. When I first said that the BFG Comp ZR does'nt exist anymore, the brand changed to Goodyear. If I had a set of tires I would think that I would at the very least know EXACTLY what I'm trying to sell. SOMETHING STINKS! :bs :nono: Don't be taking for a ride people. And to ad to that, his only two or three posts were to sell tires.

That's mah dawg .
Tell us how you really feel Trai. :evil

saleentim
05-28-2004, 09:07 PM
The only reason why I have only posted about the tires is cause its for my brother. I drive a saleen hint the login name(saleentim)idiot. Im trying to sell them for him and I didnt know what the brand was. When I sell them to this guy for 300 he will be happy that he got a good deal on tires and not act like a little b**** like you and try and act like big tough guy. If you think Im lying, dont buy them I really dont care if you do or not. But dont sit here and call me a liar. The reason why I said BFG's is cause I got a set for my Saleen two or three days earlier. And the tires are Eagle F1's if you dont believe me dont buy them, if you do I will drive them to you and you can see them up close then tell everyone on this site that you are an idiot. :nono:

Tex Arcana
05-28-2004, 10:46 PM
The only reason why I have only posted about the tires is cause its for my brother. I drive a saleen hint the login name(saleentim)idiot. Im trying to sell them for him and I didnt know what the brand was. When I sell them to this guy for 300 he will be happy that he got a good deal on tires and not act like a little b**** like you and try and act like big tough guy. If you think Im lying, dont buy them I really dont care if you do or not. But dont sit here and call me a liar. The reason why I said BFG's is cause I got a set for my Saleen two or three days earlier. And the tires are Eagle F1's if you dont believe me dont buy them, if you do I will drive them to you and you can see them up close then tell everyone on this site that you are an idiot. :nono:
Yo, lighten up.. all of you. There's scams like this running around all the damn time. I pissed off one of the SVTTexas guys becasue I flat INSISITED on seeing the slicks I bought from him.

And anyone buying should insist on the same. If you were truly serious, you should have posted pics, or links to pics. Personally, I damn near jumped myself, beacsue I have no clue how some of these guys are getting such good deals on these tires. But the rule is the same: no one gets my money sight-unseen.

Now... let's begin again: you have tires for sale: post pics, and contact info. Please. :D :beer:

03'svtlight
05-28-2004, 11:17 PM
:rll: whew, boy its easy to be a B-I-T-C-H behind a keyboard isnt it you fag.......... Dont blame me for lookin out for "MY" peeps.... :tu: I got much love for everyone on TALON. Not some jerk in Houston who comes outta nowhere to sell some tires. :evil Oh yeah and **** a Saleen. I could've sold you a mustang with a spoiler kit, because thats all you got. make damn sure you post when you are headed this way my friend, you'll see what kind of idiot I am. I live in a small town called Duncanville so I'm not very hard to find chump. Alot of trees and a lot of open field so we can see whatcha got behind that big ass mouth of yours. :cool:

Silver_2000
05-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Closed to let things settle ...