hey do you happen to still have your wheels for sale
I got a set of 20's for sale...check out the for sale forum 20' panther impulse

sonicbluetommy
08-06-2004, 09:23 PM
pm sent

Tony2000
08-07-2004, 12:23 AM
don't know if my friend still have them, i will check and let you know
but i have my 2000 20's replicas I have five wheels with tires (used)
tony2000

03LightningRocks
08-10-2004, 12:29 AM
pm sent

Damn Tommy........how many sets of 03 wheels do you need:eek: . I may be able to hook you up with a truck load special.

Rocks:beer:

sonicbluetommy
08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Damn Tommy........how many sets of 03 wheels do you need:eek: . I may be able to hook you up with a truck load special.

Rocks:beer:

Hhhhmmmmm.......let's see........
one set for road racing tires......
one set for daily drivers............
and at least 2 more for nitto drag radials (but may end up going with drag wheels and slicks)

=2 1/2 sets

When I wrecked my truck it toasted 2 of the original wheels (see gallery) so I needed 2 just to get my truck back up and running. Now I have 2 of the 4 I need for a set of road racing tires for L-fest + whatever I end doing for a drag set.

Life is all about having options!!!!!! :D

03LightningRocks
08-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Hhhhmmmmm.......let's see........
one set for road racing tires......
one set for daily drivers............
and at least 2 more for nitto drag radials (but may end up going with drag wheels and slicks)

=2 1/2 sets

When I wrecked my truck it toasted 2 of the original wheels (see gallery) so I needed 2 just to get my truck back up and running. Now I have 2 of the 4 I need for a set of road racing tires for L-fest + whatever I end doing for a drag set.

Life is all about having options!!!!!! :D

Oh....that sounds right now......I was beginning to think you where trying to corner the market on 03 wheels:d .

sonicbluetommy
08-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Oh....that sounds right now......I was beginning to think you where trying to corner the market on 03 wheels:d .

SSSHHHHH!!!!! I am!!!! Your gonna let the cat outta the bag. :mad:

Of course it seems like everyone has something against the 03/04 wheels (won't mention any names... :ron: ) so I doubt there will be much resale later on.

:banana: :banana: WOO HOO!!!! :banana: :banana:

I finally got to use :ron: in a post!!!!

03LightningRocks
08-10-2004, 10:20 PM
SSSHHHHH!!!!! I am!!!! Your gonna let the cat outta the bag. :mad:

Of course it seems like everyone has something against the 03/04 wheels (won't mention any names... :ron: ) so I doubt there will be much resale later on.

:banana: :banana: WOO HOO!!!! :banana: :banana:

I finally got to use :ron: in a post!!!!

I think you may have used the :ron: smiley wrong. You needed to first tell a story about your Great Uncle Saw Grass and how he always loved to collect hubcaps back in Oklahoma. The story would then have to drift off about something totally unrelated, like maybe how Uncle Saw Grass had a really cool pocket watch that belonged to General Grant during the civil war. Now that would call for a :ron: .

:rll: