PDA

View Full Version : Terry is greatness

devildog92
07-17-2002, 08:17 AM
I must admit I was a little taken back with having my True Blue modded too much, but I must say I am glad I did! The 4# has made such a difference, and Terry has done a GREAT job. Quite a professional, and a nice guy to boot. I recommend his services to anyone, and hopefully in the next couple weeks I will add a Accufab, shackles, and maybe some headers.

:eek2:

Thanks Terry!

tliss
07-17-2002, 08:37 AM
Don't praise Terry too much....it'll go to his head!:twitch:

Just kidding. Terry does excellent work and I have confidence in his work!

Insert needle...commence inflation!:tu:

Tom

Terry....do you do stereo work? I might be buying a Pioneer in-dash DVD/CD/TV tuner here pretty soon for relatively cheap ($1,200) and refuse to let the stereo shop monkeys touch my truck.

L8 APEX
07-17-2002, 01:27 PM
I may be persuaded with a home cooked meal. You know how us bachelors eat;) Last Friday was lemon pepper chicken, mashed potatoes, mac&cheese, and watermelon at Rob's house before Kennedale. So I figure some enchiladas, tamales, and whatever else the Mrs. can whip together will be sufficient:banana:

Logan
07-17-2002, 01:58 PM
Next thing you know we'll see him hanging out at intersections with a cardboard sign that says "Will tune for food" :D

MadMax
07-17-2002, 07:01 PM
will tune for TunaFish??? :confused:

:D

Tony2000
07-18-2002, 12:45 AM
hey guys if you need help with the screen I can help we can set in better than any car sterio place . I'll show you my clarion when I get it out of the shop.
:tu: :tu:

Red2002
07-18-2002, 05:21 PM
Does anyone else hear a big sucking sound? :)

This seems too much like the Ass-smoochio Hall (Arsenio Hall) show. haha