PDA

View Full Version : Stock suspension stuff...FREE to a good L home

WA 2 FST
05-13-2004, 05:25 PM
If anyone is interested, I have a full set (4) of stock Bilstein shocks off my '04 L. They have 550 miles on them.

I also have a set of next-to-new rear leaf springs off my '04 L. If someone wants these, come get them.

I will be hard to catch this weekend, but I can leave the stuff on my front porch if I know you're coming.

First come, first served for this stuff.

e-mail me at wa2fst@aol.com

my2002lightning
05-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Wes,

I'm sure I could use the Bilsteins soon (over 20K miles on the '02).

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Ronald

PoorSvtman
05-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Wes,

I'm sure I could use the Bilsteins soon (over 20K miles on the '02).

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Ronald

Damnit. To late. I need some new shocks. I have 80K on the original bilstiens. Well the rear 2 atleast. Fronts are new.

Ronald, if you dont take em i will.

Alpine
05-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Ronald, your shocks will be just fine with only 20,000 miles on them. Help Mike out with at least the rears. Mike is poor, he does'nt really live with his Mom........he is homeless:(

L8 APEX
05-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Moonshine will take the leafs I can use the fronts if nobody else does. I will store them for future customers use:tu: .

my2002lightning
05-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Mike,

Regarding my first posted dibs, I'm actually 2nd in line as Wes just emailed. :tu:

Wes,

If the first guy doesn't take them, let Mike have them if you can ?

Thanks and that drop looks NICE !

Ronald

Ronald, your shocks will be just fine with only 20,000 miles on them. Help Mike out with at least the rears. Mike is poor, he does'nt really live with his Mom........he is homeless:(

PoorSvtman
05-13-2004, 10:57 PM

You ass. :Bullshit

I keep buying other stuff instead of shocks lol. Like my 6lb lower.

Alpine
05-13-2004, 11:20 PM
You ass. :Bullshit

I keep buying other stuff instead of shocks lol. Like my 6lb lower.:evil Just trying to help you out......you probably got more money then me:evil :beer:

PoorSvtman
05-13-2004, 11:27 PM
:evil Just trying to help you out......you probably got more money then me:evil :beer:

Ha. :rll: I might have finaly gotten a new job tho, should know by monday at the latest. Wish me luck :beer:

Moonshine
05-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Moonshine will take the leafs I can use the fronts if nobody else does. I will store them for future customers use:tu: .
Absolutely! Terry, thanks for posting for me. Wes, are you trying to get them out of the garage this weekend? If so, call Terry and he can page me, and I'll make the time to come that way.