PDA

View Full Version : Parting out the beast

andy_cain
05-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Guys: (not gender biased)
This won't come as a shock to most of you, but I think I am going to demod and sell the Lightning before this weekend:eek:
I know that is short notice, but I want to finish up my other deal this weekend and will be trading it in and would prefer to get the extra $$$ from the mods.

I know this hits everyone at a bad time, maybe if you write me post deted checks (not too long) or something we can work out the details.

Most of you know what is on the truck but I will put the list on the bottom of this thread.
Email me at wwayman@comcast.net rather than a bunch of posts out here for individual parts.
The other part of this equasion is that I will need you "old/stock" parts to put back on my truck (Except the Carbon Fiber drive shaft).
What doesn't sell will likely be put on ebay unless it is something the truck needs, then it will go with the truck.
Again, sorry for the short notice... Email me with offers...all I can do is so "NO"...and I don't do that often!
And just to keep things in check with past verbal agreements: Dana, you have first shot on any of the stuff...I commited to that:tu:
I would like to leave the outside appearence the same since I have already sent pics of the truck...that means the snug lid, grills, lights and rims need to stay on there.
One more thing...I don't do labor...and you don't either if you can't do it without tearing something else up...:rll:

PSP 4# lower pulley
PSP Hi-Flow Filter Kit
PSP 90 MM MAF
PSP 4 way chip
Accufab S.B/T.B
Bassani catback exhaust
Bassani Equal Length Short Tube Headers
High flow Cats
ACPT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
JLP Drive shaft loop
(3) SPAL-7" Intercooler Fans
NX Express 75 shot Wet Nitrous kit

PSP billet injection plate

AutoMeter Phantom electric pressure gauge
AutoMeter AFR gauge

Rancho traction bars
MTX Thunderform w/2 10” Treo
Center Console Mod (custom glassed in top)
Bed Rug
Triple gauge pillar pod (water/oil/boost/NX pressure/AFR -Auto Meter Phantom Gauges)
Lightning Velour floor mats

Digital coolent temp gauge

andy_cain
05-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Forgot the Lazer M-?? Blinder:tu:

Just want to make sure everyone understands that this stuff will likely (pending my "Houston deal") need to be swapped THIS WEEK:eek: :eek:

Obviously stuff like: the tripple gauge, stereo stuff, Nitrous Kit... (removable objects that are not going to effect the value) will not be a rush.
Traction bars, cat backs, pulleys and crap like that....make sure YOU can "get to it"

Tony2000
05-10-2004, 05:45 PM
sorry to hear that you are letting your truck go i'm intrested on this three things
Center Console Mod (custom glassed in top)
Lightning Velour floor mats
Lazer M blinders
and my # IS 214.243.8978

Band
05-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Email sent.. Bump!

BCNU
05-10-2004, 06:55 PM
How much for the nx kit

whitelightning'02
05-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Wayne,
How much for the bedrug?

Thanks

Lee
:beer:

Crawford
05-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Man sorry to hear you are going to let er go but it happens. Hope you still stick around and keep us entertained.

I sent you an email about a part.

my2002lightning
05-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Wayne,

I appreciate the PM about the M-20 Blinder, but I don't think I can part with the Desert Eagle, on second thought. I'm sentimental about certain things.

However, I DO want a ride in the Viper! :bows I hate to see you part with the L.

Ronald

r1eater
05-11-2004, 09:27 PM
But the beast is sold!

andy_cain
05-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Guys:

Thanks all for the numberous posts and replys.
The truck looks to be sold.
Thanks for all the fun.:beer:
Maybe one month I will drop in Bonedaddy's and buy the first round:tu:
Thanks again all.