PDA

View Full Version : New Posts

dboat
04-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Doug,
When I normally log on, I hit the new posts area on the gray line. When I logged in today, there is no New Posts area to click on. Is this a permanent change? or just a temp thing?
Thanks
Dana :confused:

Logan
04-22-2004, 08:54 PM
It was moved to the Quick Links Menu... Why, I dunno, It's a favorite of mine too...

dboat
04-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Well its always been on the quick links but I really liked the one click update for me..

blueoval01
04-22-2004, 09:44 PM
I just found it in the Quick Links as well.
No problem as long as I know where it's at .... :cool:

Silver_2000
04-22-2004, 10:35 PM
Well

I thought the Nav bar was getting crowded, so since "New Posts" was already in the quick links ( always has been ) I removed it from the nav bar - I also removed other redundant links... And reorganized them to group similar links together ...

I wasnt sure if anyone used it... I just commented it out - I can put it back...

I run REALLY high screen resolution on my monitors - I was worried that folks with smaller monitors the nav bar would be too crowded ....

No big deal either way - Ill try to put it back when I get to san diego....

Had no idea it would get so much attention - I have made MUCH bigger changes that no one even noticed :rolleyes:

Doug

dboat
04-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Well

Had no idea it would get so much attention - I have made MUCH bigger changes that no one even noticed :rolleyes:

Doug

Maybe this was a bigger change than you thought.. it is so handy... and I use it every single time I come on the forum..
Thanks for putting it back.
Dana

Logan
04-23-2004, 08:08 PM
I just ended up draging the link up to my Links bar in IE. That way Doug can mess with me anymore dang it! :D

Just another example of the white man keepin' a brother down by making it more difficult to get the new posts...Word.