PDA

View Full Version : Hooters Addison Wednesday 3rd

L8 APEX
07-02-2002, 11:39 PM
A few guys are meeting at Hooters Addison to hang out:) Bad thing may be it is blow up Addison or something and the whole city will be packed all day! Bring fold up chairs maybe if you are going to stay for fireworks. Not sure when I will be there I have to make a low flight to Waco for some parts:burnout: I am good for the bail money if I call you:d

MadMax
07-03-2002, 12:41 AM
Terry, I promise to ask the waitress if she has any inconspicuous tatoos or something :rolleyes: and If any one complains about my "dirty truck" i'll slap the dog outta yo arse....I don't give a "ratts ass" if amphibious vehicle is not clearly marked within' the "Owners Manual"... :nono:

Nitto 555's Rock in the rain....80MPH no problemo...get the hell outta 'da way... :hammer:

Wayne...leave the Marshall Stack at Home...LOL....

:banana:

DWSmooth
07-03-2002, 08:51 AM
What time ya'll gonna be there? I think happy hour starts today at 2pm.......

RedNemesis01
07-03-2002, 10:46 AM
prolly some time after 3, since that's when my client is closing their doors for the hollyday

RedNemesis01
07-04-2002, 12:15 AM
damn that was an awesome fireworks show...good to see all you guys (and meet those I hadn't before)

MadMax
07-04-2002, 12:55 AM
Yep...Terry did a damn good job getting us into Addison Airport. You guys missed a good show...we were so close that some got smacked right between the eyes with fireworks debris :eek: and then someone damn near caught on fire in the front row....this brings a whole new meaning to Pyromania... :D

We must go back to Hooter's and hug Betsy again :banana:

Glad to meet the new folks as well :D

:tu:

L8 APEX
07-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Hat's off to David for inviting us to his hanger front and center of the best fireworks display I have ever seen:tu: We sure lucked out with the front row parking at Hooters too. Everyone was looking hard the the PR feet:D I think there was a slick spot on Midway Blvd. I sure heard a lot of tire spinning around that corner:burnout: Tony's L is in the shop so he was blocking traffic for the rest of us in his Power Stroke Excursion. Here is a pic of artilery pieces that rained down on us...
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/209-608-23099.jpg

Logan
07-04-2002, 05:35 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww crap.

... and to think I was bustin' my ass mowing and edging my lawn last night... Well, I washed the L too, so it wasn't a total loss I guess.

Crap....crappity crap crap crap.

RedNemesis01
07-05-2002, 12:38 AM
yeah...that was great blocking by tony...muchas gracias...visual: White Deisel Excursion blocking two lanes of west-bound Belt Line road in Addison under rush-hour conditions while a stream of Ls sneaks around the inside of the corner...horn blowing ensues

great time and thanks again to David

bill

PS...I think I hit that slick spot too, Terry. Maybe someone should contact the city of Addison and warn them about the safety hazard for high-RPM 1-2 shifts when turning from belt line onto Midway :burnout:

David N
07-05-2002, 10:47 AM
I'm glad i could hep with duties of the Social Misdirector:d it was h$ll of show .....

Logan,

you missed it.... we where sooo close .....:burnout:

thanks everyone for coming out ......

MadMax
07-09-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by David N
I'm glad i could hep with duties of the Social Misdirector:d it was h$ll of show .....

Logan,

you missed it.... we where sooo close .....:burnout:

thanks everyone for coming out ......

David...I forgot to Thank You for getting us into "the zone"....that Prowler Rocks too... :D

Nice Harley Truck!! :D

DWSmooth
07-09-2002, 10:01 PM
My thanks to David as well. Great parking and to Tony for running interference. On Thursday I also found a piece of debris in my cabin between the seats, and the smoke damage fogged all my glass and rear mirror.

David - I would have taken you on Midway if I had another 6 feet between cars and a kicka$$ navigation system like yours:D Again, thanks for your hospitality!