PDA

View Full Version : Mr Ed... Login problems

Silver_2000
03-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Ed

I have received 7 emails from you today stating you cant login.

There is NOTHING wrong with you acccount that I can see. I have emailed you back 2 or 3 times with suggestions. I KNOW you cant reply here BUT I cant tell if you are receiving my replies. You havent given me ANY info as to what happens when you try to login so I can help.

If you sned me an email with the error message the forum gives you when you login I can try to help.

The forum says you were last able to login on Mar 2 and last posted on Feb 29. Your account looks fine...

Doug
Admin/Webmaster

Mr.Ed
03-16-2004, 02:07 PM
As you can see it is working. I kept sending emails cause it kept telling me it didn't send the email each time I sent it. Said there was a problem with something or the other. Sorry I became a pest but I was getting very upset. I can't believe I was so stupid.

Thanks again

Ed :banana:

Silver_2000
03-16-2004, 02:58 PM
No problem. I just couldnt tell if you were getting my emails and there wasnt much detail in yours... Thats why I posted this to be sure you were seeing that I was trying to help.
Glad its working knana

Doug

Mr.Ed
03-16-2004, 09:04 PM
I just hate it when these da@#$% achines are smarter than me!!!!!

Ed :(

PoorSvtman
03-21-2004, 02:26 AM
My g/f (fuzzyduck) was having problems loging in after she would changer her password. But then we changed it at my house and all is good know. Probly her old computer or something