PDA

View Full Version : July 4th Plans?

L8 APEX
07-01-2002, 12:01 PM
I assume Moonshine will invite us to bring our own beer, guns and homemade fireworks out to celebrate the holiday:d? I am am fresh out of fertilizer anybody have 100lbs I can borrow:D

tliss
07-01-2002, 02:04 PM
Maybe I'll finally get around to washing the truck! It's been many moons since it's been washed:nono: .

Shame on me.

Tom

98Cobra
07-01-2002, 08:34 PM
My plans are to be floating somewhere near the Texas-Oklahoma border. :D

You guys have a safe holiday! Don't blow off any appendages!

:eek2:

TxBolt
07-01-2002, 09:34 PM
I floated last weekend about 12 miles between the borders, sun is hard on a man.

Badcarma
07-01-2002, 10:44 PM
L8, are you planning a get together on the 4th or what.....I think I have a lot of (UNSTABLE) fireworks from last year!......HeHeHe:throw:

L8 APEX
07-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Nothing organized, I am taking the holiday off or at least that is what I say now... When are you HD buds coming down?

Badcarma
07-02-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Nothing organized, I am taking the holiday off or at least that is what I say now... When are you HD buds coming down?

They were coming this weekend, but I have to work, and the weather sucks all the way between here and Amarillo. I'll call ya soon I think i'm going to do the trans upgrade. Hows the medical topic?

Talk too ya later.....

Sixpipes
07-04-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Badcarma

the weather sucks all the way between here and Amarillo.

Tell me about it. I drove back yesterday from Amarillo hydroplaning all the way home in my cool company Taurus. :cool: http://www.svtlightnings.com/svt/ffwatlanta/taurusconf.jpg

L8 APEX
07-04-2002, 11:40 AM
I would add the caption from the official "Are you for real?" :D So where's the party at? Anything good on Lake Dallas up there?

Badcarma
07-05-2002, 07:15 AM
Work or pleasure in Amarillo Sixpipes? ....... I hate to admit that hole in the ground is my old stomping ground.....still have family and lots of friends from there.:rolleyes:

Sixpipes
07-05-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Badcarma
Work or pleasure in Amarillo Sixpipes?
I call on Chevron/Phillips & Phillips 66 in Borger and some other folks in the area (Celanese, Excel Energy etc.......). A trip about every 4-6 weeks. I actually kind of like the terrain as opposed to Midland/Odessa. :cool:

Badcarma
07-05-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Sixpipes

I call on Chevron/Phillips & Phillips 66 in Borger and some other folks in the area (Celanese, Excel Energy etc.......). A trip about every 4-6 weeks. I actually kind of like the terrain as opposed to Midland/Odessa. :cool:

Ya....that's comparing apple to oranges for sure. Nothing like seeing the town(Midland/Odessa) an hour before getting there. BUT, I bet you take plenty on 8 Tracks with you on that trip!:p