PDA

View Full Version : "02" stock L rims

andy_cain
06-30-2002, 03:24 PM
I am looking for a stock pair (not set) of "02" rims.
I can get the OEM ones new from Diversified Prod. for $185.00 Ea. with center caps but was wondering if anyone local had a PAIR they may want to part with.
I will also have a PAIR of the "99" rims to trade/sell if you like.
I ordered two of the new style rims to mount my Nitto radial slicks on but like them better than my wheels so am planning on getting two more of the newer wheels and mounting the F1's on the new rims and mounting the Nittos on the "99" rims, which will leave two "99" rims.
Anyone know if a real size rim with a F1 will fit where the spare tire is now...would be nice to have a real spare.

:burnout:

L8 APEX
06-30-2002, 03:34 PM
You might as well order two more rims. I bet the spare will fit but the spread bar the holds it may scratch the rim:( Try one in the garage.

andy_cain
06-30-2002, 03:47 PM
May have to wrap the bar in a thick hand towel. Will try it after I get the Bassani installed Monday night.
Any idea when my COOL A$$ hood is gonna be here?
Maybe if anyone else buys them from you, my buddys friend can get everyone in on the painting deal at $100. a pop....just a thought.;)

L8 APEX
06-30-2002, 04:14 PM
I have to order 4 hoods to get reduced shipping from 125 truck freight to only 20 bucks a hood ;) I would get some rubber or something more premanent than a towel. Maybe from Texas Rubber on Irving Blvd.

RedNemesis01
06-30-2002, 04:20 PM
well...I'm in for a hood, so that makes 3 if you're getting one for yourself...surely we can roust out a 3rd...btw...andy_cain, who's the painter you've got?

L8 APEX
06-30-2002, 04:26 PM
I will start a tally for hoods in the thread on my forum so we don't fudge the for sale rules:D

andy_cain
06-30-2002, 06:11 PM
Buddy of mine has a brother that owns his own P/B shop...gonna have him paint the inside of my rear wheel wells with the same black color when he does my hood to get rid of that pukey copper color crap:vomit: