PDA

View Full Version : 90 Silver Stang - Built 306

ND4SPD
02-24-2004, 10:52 PM
The motor is a 306 built by New York Speed. It has ARP rod bolts, TRW forged pistons, SPD Pro molly rings, clevitt main berrings, Ford Motor Sport E303 Rollercam, GT40 cylinder heads, ported and polished, Ford Motor Sport 1.6 aluminum roller rockers, ARP head bolts, Ford Motor Sport push rods, Motor Sport hydraulic roller lifters and retainers, GT40 upper and lower intake manifold, BBK 70mm throttle body with EGR plate, Ford Motor Sport 24lb. injectors, Ford Motor Sport high torque ministarter, Pro M 75mm mass air meter, BBK cold air induction, Motor Sport aluminum underdrive pullies, 3 core radiator, MSD cap and rotor, MSD ignition coil, Motor Sport wires, BBK fuel pressure gauge, Kirban aluminum fuel pressure regulator, Cobra black satin valve covers, GMS fuel pump, BBK shorty equal length, ceramic-coated headers, BBK off road X pipe, Flomaster duel chamber mufflers, Cobra R Tremec 3550 five speed trans with Motor Sport clutch and Motor Sport adjustable clutch cable. B&M ripper shorty throw shifter, Ford Motor Sport aluminum drive shaft. The rear is a new 8.8 with 3.73 gears and 31 spline axles, Ford Motor Sport traction loc posi unit, 1 1/2" JBA lowering springs, Lakewood upper and lower rear control arms, welded subframe connectors, ADCO front swaybar with end links and rear Cobra R swaybar. 5 lug conversion, breaks are decent, new 17x9 chrome Cobra R wheels with 255-40-ZR17 BF Goodrich KD G force tires. Rims are real, not replicas. BBK adjustable chrome camber plates (not on car), KYB struts and shocks. 2 1/2" Harwood hood, not painted (black). Two 2 5/8 white phantom gauges, oil and temperature, new rugs and mats, new clear headlight lenses, and new LX taillights. Paint over all is pretty good, there is a 3" cut in the passanger rear quater panel right in the middle of the hub. New keyless entery alarm. Eclipse stereo system with two 10" woofers. Car is Dynomatted throughout floor boards and behind door panels. The new motor was properly broken in. It has about 8k on it so the body of the car has 90,500 miles on the body. This motor was set up for a supercharger, was going to put one, but never got around to it. The car is very fast, it has a lot of potential to be a track car. Otherwise all parts listed here are new, have receipts for evcrything. Email me for pictures and info. I bought this car about 5 months ago but I had to have an L so I'm selling it to put towards my L loan. I would like to get atleast 8k for it. My # is 325-518-7622 / stang95gts@juno.com and I live in Abilene TX. Thanks :D

03'svtlight
02-24-2004, 11:52 PM
:confused: dizzy reading all the mods but it sounds like a sweet ride. I will always be partial to that body style. Gotta lotta memories in one of those. Best of luck selling it. :cool: