02-22-2004, 06:09 PM
:eek2: :tu: :eek2: :tu:

Sweet!

Nuhklz
02-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Nice job! :tu:

dboat
02-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Am I wrong or is white :Bullshit the most popular color there?

Dana

Black is still the fastest color

Silver_2000
02-22-2004, 06:47 PM
I deleted that pic and replaced it with a category

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=6029&password=0bc3e51288b2006db36a4ea7ed3d267f

If you have other pictures upload them there....

I uploaded a full size slice of one of the picture to give you an idea of the resolution

ThunderBolt
02-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Nice turnout. :beer:

TP Derrick D
02-22-2004, 09:38 PM
There was 64 total trucks :62 L's & 2 HD's
6 Gen 1's 2 red, 2 black ,2 white
56 Gen 2's 16 white, 15 black, 12 red ,12 silver, 4 sonic ,2 DSG, 2 true blue

BREAK DOWN
'93 (2) 1 red, 1 black
'94 (1) black
'95 (3) 1 red, 2 white
'99 (4) 3 black, 1 white
'00 (16) 5 red, 5 white, 5 silver, 1 black :tu:
'01 (10) 5 black, 3 white, 3 silver
'02 (14) 4 red, 4 silver, 2 black, 2 white, 2 true blue
'03 (9) 3 white, 3 sonic blue, 1 red, 1 black, 1 dark shadow gray
'04 (3) 1 black, 1 sonic blue, 1 dark shadow gray

'00 had most trucks (16) white top color (16)

Thanks to all for your cooperation as you entered for parking directions :)

TxBolt
02-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Doug, I have to admit," Your Da' Man!" Great pictures .:tu: Thats the best pictures I have ever seen.:crying:

L8 APEX
02-22-2004, 11:16 PM
I know there were 2-3 true blues. Eric and Mike both had them. I enjoyed meeting Aggie Mom and a dozen of other folks I haven't seen in forever. That ride over to Pappas was unruly you guys are bad influence on my driving:burnout: . I was suprised to see Scott015 there amongst 70 something fat bald cock suckers and one overpriced fag. I at least expected a face to face apology to those who he personally attacked this week:Bullshit .

StormShadow
02-22-2004, 11:20 PM
I know there were 2-3 true blues. Eric and Mike both had them. I enjoyed meeting Aggie Mom and a dozen of other folks I haven't seen in forever. That ride over to Pappas was unruly you guys are bad influence on my driving:burnout: . I was suprised to see Scott015 there amongst 70 something fat bald cock suckers and one overpriced fag. I at least expected a face to face apology to those who he personally attacked this week:Bullshit .
I give him credit for going. It took some balls.

03'svtlight
02-22-2004, 11:30 PM
I give him credit for going. It took some balls.
Even bigger balls to apologize. :cool:

Silver_2000
02-22-2004, 11:51 PM
If I had know he was there - I would have come down off the roof to say hello... :evil :evil

03LightningRocks
02-23-2004, 12:02 AM
I do remember this being posted.....

scott015 (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/member.php?u=462) vbmenu_register("postmenu_37553", true);

Name: Scott

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/avatars/svt.gif (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/member.php?u=462)

: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 210 http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
well guys, just wanted to apoligize... i hope no hard feelings with any of you guys... i was pretty stupid this morning...

I know everyone has a different book, but in my book, that is good enough, if one doesn't go off the deep end again.

But then again...I am a dude. I leave cat fights to the chicks. It allows me more room for new stuff in my life.:tu:

Rocks:o

ken cryder
02-23-2004, 12:03 AM
great pics . glad i came . now can we beat it. :d

ken

StormShadow
02-23-2004, 12:12 AM
great pics . glad i came . now can we beat it. :d

ken
"now can we beat it" HUH???

Sixpipes
02-23-2004, 12:13 AM
..........70 something fat bald cock suckers and one overpriced fag. I don't think I qualify for any of those so I was not offended. I noticed none of you Gen II guys followed me out of the parking lot to get a little of my 93. knana

PoorSvtman
02-23-2004, 12:19 AM

I will say that scott isnt that bad of a guy. He just had a bad day i guess and talon was the frist place to vent his anger. He is totaly new to the mod world. Never had anything to mod before. He is just trying mod his truck right the first time. Like a few others here told me when i first joined you can seem like a dick or whatever, but you are a realy cool guy. I talked to him the other day and he seems calmed down if you will. I also told him that you do some damn good work.

So i guess guys just cut him some slack. After all he did get beat by my 2lber and no chip compared to his 4lb and chip knana

02BOLT
02-23-2004, 12:21 AM
You're lucky someone had me blocked in!:d j/k

Nice Gen 1 Dennis, what a sweet acquisition!:tu: I'm kinda partial to the red '93s myself.:twitch:

Later,
Rob

Red2002
02-23-2004, 03:30 AM
Of course I missed this mf'er because the damn truck is on jackstands in the garage. One hell of a turnout though! :tu:

TXBLU
02-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Terry is right. There were two True Blue '02s there. That is the first time I have seen another True Blue on the street.

Derrick, nice to meet you, man. You might want to revise the Breakdown of '02s though!:D

Peace!:burnout:

scott015
02-23-2004, 10:53 AM
hey guys, i did show up... i wasnt gonna, but decided what the hell... and Im glad I did, i really had a blast... there were some sweet trucks out there... gave me lots of ideas...

anyway, I didnt know who Doug or Terry were, or I would have come and apoligized... anyway, i dont wanna keep this soap opera crap around... so either take my apoligy or just hate me... whatever... u choose... but im sorry for being the dick that day....

also, it was nice meeting alot of you guys... it felt so cool driving down the highway with all the Ls... people were just drooling our their windows as we past them by...

ohhh, and by the way Mike.... i wouldnt say you ever 'beat' me... that one day u pulled on me a little, but as I recal yesterday on the way back from the pic, i was pulling you.... so live it up in our little dream world that your faster.... but it will only be for about another week when I send off Mr. Eaton for a port job!

L8 APEX
02-23-2004, 11:08 AM
I agree Scott, I will write this off as youthful crap and move on. I just figured you owning a business as well would not apprreciate someone calling you an overpriced fag in front of your cusotmers as you did to me. As a sign of good faith I will even offer you a valve body for 100 bucks:tu: . As for those who told Mike I can seem like a dick sleep lightly:evil :D . With over 3800 posts here I am sure my humor has ruffled a few feathers. Doug said it best when he said to take everything on the forum with a grain of salt:bows . Ah, I am happy againknana new nanner time.

scott015
02-23-2004, 11:14 AM
well i appreciate the offer for the ftvb, but i already got ripped off by some other overpriced fag... lol j/k but i did just buy one for $175 shipped... not sure if thats a good price or not....

True Blue Aggie
02-23-2004, 11:14 AM
Derrick is allowed a slip up or two after yesterday....Everyone who coordinated that effort deserves a slap on the back and a :beer: .

:tu:

tliss
02-23-2004, 11:20 AM
hey guys, i did show up... i wasnt gonna, but decided what the hell... and Im glad I did, i really had a blast... there were some sweet trucks out there... gave me lots of ideas...

anyway, I didnt know who Doug or Terry were, or I would have come and apoligized... anyway, i dont wanna keep this soap opera crap around... so either take my apoligy or just hate me... whatever... u choose... but im sorry for being the dick that day....

also, it was nice meeting alot of you guys... it felt so cool driving down the highway with all the Ls... people were just drooling our their windows as we past them by...

ohhh, and by the way Mike.... i wouldnt say you ever 'beat' me... that one day u pulled on me a little, but as I recal yesterday on the way back from the pic, i was pulling you.... so live it up in our little dream world that your faster.... but it will only be for about another week when I send off Mr. Eaton for a port job!
Scott, I saw you there but didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Being one of the coordinators of this thing caused me lots of running around and little time to socialize until we went to Pappas. I think I was the one that parked you (black hat, blue running suit and Oakley shades). If I would have had a little more time I would have talked to everyone. As you can see, everyone is letting bygones be bygones. I'm glad you changed your mind and stuck around. In case you couldn't tell, we give eachother a tremendous amount of sh#t, but it is all in good fun.

I hope to see you at some of the other outings.

Later,
Tom

TXBLU
02-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Derrick is allowed a slip up or two after yesterday....Everyone who coordinated that effort deserves a slap on the back and a :beer: .

:tu:
No doubt! Thanks to All. By my calculations, we had over $2,000,000.00 worth of Lightnings out there. Maybe a good bit more when you consider all the mods on everyone's trucks!

L8 APEX
02-23-2004, 08:09 PM
(black hat, blue running suit and Oakley shades). TomThat has to be the slowest running suite I have seen in a while:eek2: :rll: . haha:D

tliss
02-23-2004, 08:27 PM
That has to be the slowest running suite I have seen in a while:eek2: :rll: . haha:D
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/26Johnny.jpg :evil

Tom

StormShadow
02-23-2004, 08:40 PM

Tom
haha you kill me Tom

blueoval01
02-23-2004, 08:46 PM

Tom :rll::rll:

PoorSvtman
02-23-2004, 09:46 PM

I know your faster than me. Im just busting your balls. But i was darn close and did start to pull a few times. But We need to go to kennedale and run before you send the eaton off. Might just have to step up to a 4lber.

By the way i know kennedale was your first time to race but i did run a 8.4 and i believe you ran a 8.9/8.6 So im a tad quicker :d :tongue:

TP Derrick D
02-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Terry is right. There were two True Blue '02s there. That is the first time I have seen another True Blue on the street.

Derrick, nice to meet you, man. You might want to revise the Breakdown of '02s though!:D

Peace!:burnout:
Man, you guys are right! I didn't know but I've been looking over the roster and found the error,I mistake True Blue Aggie as black, With the revision it now should be '02 Black -2 , '02 T/Blue - 02
Thanks for letting me know I hate to make mistakes. :hammer:
Besides True Blue was tempting when it come out but by then I was already loving the '00 quick Silver!! :cool:

TXBLU
02-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Man, you guys are right! I didn't know but I've been looking over the roster and found the error,I mistake True Blue Aggie as black, With the revision it now should be '02 Black -2 , '02 T/Blue - 02
Thanks for letting me know I hate to make mistakes. :hammer:
Besides True Blue was tempting when it come out but by then I was already loving the '00 quick Silver!! :cool:
Derrick rocks!!!knana Thanks for the correction. Now we all know that you are indeed human, just like the rest of us. Those of us with the RAREST Lightnings of them all have to be forever vigilant against being lost in the crowd!:D Ours may not be the 'fastest' Ls, but they are the most unique. How many other True Blues have you seen on the street?