PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

byrd35us
02-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Ok I just bought my L about a week ago and I have heard rummors that for a little over a thousand dollars I can get in the 12's.....Well I have about 2 grand to spend and can anyone give me some info on what I would need to buy to get this in the 12's......But I want to go safe I do not want to blow my truck up...YET...LOL....any help or advise would be much appreciated...as my truck stands right now all it has is magna flow exhaust and thats it....also are the stock Boost gauges accurate because my shows me a little past 10 when I punch it. thanks for the help

L8 APEX
02-22-2004, 03:20 AM
I consider the stock gauge a general reference point. Most of my customers run 12's with a chip, intake kit, and 4# pulley. Some of the old guys did it on just a chip and filter but that is rare these days. A chip, filter, and pulley runs about 7-900 installed depending on options. I keep a decent stock of these common parts.

dboat
02-22-2004, 11:23 AM
Chris,
Take the truck over to Terry and let him hook you up... he is the mad scientist of tuners.. you WILL NOT be disappointed.
Dana

PoorSvtman
02-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Chris,
Take the truck over to Terry and let him hook you up... he is the mad scientist of tuners.. you WILL NOT be disappointed.
Dana

Thats the truth. He puts up with alot of us staring over his shoulder watching him work, and asking lots of questions.

Hes prices are also pretty good. Best thing is. He is LOCAL knana

I like this new dancing naner knana :postwhore

dboat
02-22-2004, 12:34 PM
I like this new dancing naner knana :postwhore

Thanks to Masta Tom, KING of the nanners.. :evil

Dana