PDA

View Full Version : Car Show...

rickgig
02-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Hey y'all... sort of off topic but maybe it's not.

I've met some of y'all before at the various events and have posted many times on this board however I really don't know anyone that well.

But... my church in East Dallas is having an impromptu car show tomorrow as part of a kick off campaign for a new program they are doing. I want to invite y'all to stop in and shoot the breeze with us from 4pm to 6pm if you can.

Doesn't appear to be too many vehicles showing so if you were available it sure would help us out.

What we have are some antique vehicles that were up at the state fair, my truck, a 2003 Harley truck, and some motorcycles and through my relationship with Interstate Batteries... I got Norm Miller's Bobby Labonte show car (one of the older racer's). We'll have it on the front lawn... Hmmm... Wonder if anyone would mind if I did one of those victory doughnuts on the lawn?

We even have SPARKIE from the Texas Motor Speedway doing his stuff with his car.

Anyways... it's only two hours, free Pepsi and hot dogs...

So if you're out cruising and have time to either stop in and look or even pop the hood and show it off for the two hours... I'd appreciate it. If you want to hang and show your truck or whatever… come a little early.

I'll be the guy with the Interstate cap and jacket firing up the car as much as possible!!! Just ask for Rick.

10715 Garland Rd
Dallas, TX 75218-2608