PDA

View Full Version : Members: 501 - Woo hoo

Silver_2000
02-20-2004, 08:55 AM
Threads: 4,361, Posts: 36,726, Members: 501
Welcome to our newest member, byrd35us (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/member.php?u=541)

byrd35us
02-20-2004, 09:33 AM
well just bought an 01 lightning got a great deal on in. been wanting one for about 2 years of settling with my 5.0 mustang I finally got what I want. Brief describtion - basically stock with magna flow exhaust and some kind of underbody wanabe ram air system not sure if it even helps may take it off. Truck had 15 miles on motor when bought original owner broke last motor so the dealership order new motor from ford and gave me a full warranty as if I had just bought a brand new one. So I pretty excited...downside Trucks can go through some GAS!!! Im excited about joining...sorry not from Texas but Im only 25 miles away. Thanks for the welcome

blueoval01
02-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Welcome Chris ... :nana2

Is that Lake Charles, LA?

byrd35us
02-20-2004, 11:17 AM
yea lake charles La the great state of Lousy anna. oh and by the way my truck is silver with a toneu cover and carpet bedliner

TP Derrick D
02-20-2004, 08:07 PM
well just bought an 01 lightning got a great deal on in. been wanting one for about 2 years of settling with my 5.0 mustang I finally got what I want. Brief describtion - basically stock with magna flow exhaust and some kind of underbody wanabe ram air system not sure if it even helps may take it off. Truck had 15 miles on motor when bought original owner broke last motor so the dealership order new motor from ford and gave me a full warranty as if I had just bought a brand new one. So I pretty excited...downside Trucks can go through some GAS!!! Im excited about joining...sorry not from Texas but Im only 25 miles away. Thanks for the welcome
Welcome... I guess..that all depends on your answer here >What happened to your 5.0? you lost me there. got it, no got it ? Got it-welcome :tu: ; no got it- got to earn your keep :nono: j/k I own a '95 s/c 331 stroked '95 GT as well as a '00 Quick Silver L at least you got the right color :cool: They are the fastest ya know!! I go thur Shreveport on the way to visit my peeps in Alabama . Got to watch out for the laws down there. Got me with an airplane last August. Paced me by markings on hi-way :mad: I've paid for at least 1/2 a Crown Vic in La. Welcome to the L world.

byrd35us
02-21-2004, 01:24 AM
I still have my mustang 5.0 it is stock with a 100 shot of NOS and went 12.72 in 1/4....I hoping that the L will run a low 13 I am taking it the track in Evadale in 2 weeks to see what she will do then the week after to Baytown. Oh and my mustang is Silver also. What do these trucks usually run with just modified exhaust.

TP Derrick D
02-22-2004, 12:17 AM
I still have my mustang 5.0 it is stock with a 100 shot of NOS and went 12.72 in 1/4....I hoping that the L will run a low 13 I am taking it the track in Evadale in 2 weeks to see what she will do then the week after to Baytown. Oh and my mustang is Silver also. What do these trucks usually run with just modified exhaust.
:cool: I thought you were about to do something like get rid of the five-0 :nono: the L will probably do not much better with just exhaust. Most of the guys here(not me,all engine mods are only on Stang right now) are running pulleys,chips, etc..to go with that exhaust enhancement.Take that question over to the general discussion forum you will get an answer quicker.

dboat
02-22-2004, 11:25 AM
Does that number include the folks that were banned or not? Didnt know if we needed to adjust it down by a few. :evil

Dana