PDA

View Full Version : Im sending blower off to be ported

scott015
02-11-2004, 10:11 AM
I wanted to get that one Terry had, but its for an 01+ and I have a 2000...

anyway, im sending it off and just getting mine ported, getting a GREAT deal on it.. Truck is gonna be at the paint shop this weekend getting the new hood done and my bumper, grill border, and all my ground effects redone because of rock chips.... I should have my truck back on Monday.... then the next week is the group picture, so I cant be without it then... but maybe the weekend after that I would like to take the blower off and send it in...

here is my problem, iv never really done anything like this before... iv done small things, but to be honest, im a little scared to do this by myself. I think i CAN do it, but i would just feel more safe if someone who knows more than me was there to help....

so im asking.... is there anyone that would volunteer to help me out? I could buy some beer and maybe even pay ya a little for your help if you wanted.... but I just need someones help....

Not sure on exactly when im gonna do it, but in near future... im thinking I would like to send it off on a Friday, and pay the extra shipping and have back as soon as possible.... so maybe I could get it back on a Tue-Wed....

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 11:19 AM
I wanted to get that one Terry had, but its for an 01+ and I have a 2000...

anyway, im sending it off and just getting mine ported, getting a GREAT deal on it.. Truck is gonna be at the paint shop this weekend getting the new hood done and my bumper, grill border, and all my ground effects redone because of rock chips.... I should have my truck back on Monday.... then the next week is the group picture, so I cant be without it then... but maybe the weekend after that I would like to take the blower off and send it in...

here is my problem, iv never really done anything like this before... iv done small things, but to be honest, im a little scared to do this by myself. I think i CAN do it, but i would just feel more safe if someone who knows more than me was there to help....

so im asking.... is there anyone that would volunteer to help me out? I could buy some beer and maybe even pay ya a little for your help if you wanted.... but I just need someones help....

Not sure on exactly when im gonna do it, but in near future... im thinking I would like to send it off on a Friday, and pay the extra shipping and have back as soon as possible.... so maybe I could get it back on a Tue-Wed....

Maybe you should just pay Terry to do it for you. Then you know it is done right and quick. I bet he will be real good about it.

I would help you but I am running pretty hard getting ready for FFW and all.

It's almost race season......Oh Hell Yah!!!!!!!!!

Rocks:nana2

scott015
02-11-2004, 11:52 AM
how much would u charge terry??

03LightningRocks
02-11-2004, 12:02 PM
how much would u charge terry??
He may see it quicker if you post it in his forum;) . Or PM him. He has done good work for me in the past.

Rocks

PoorSvtman
02-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Since your getting ported, that means i need to step up to a 4lber instead of the 2lber to beat you. LOL j/k mang