PDA

View Full Version : '82 CORVETTE for sale,a good project

TP Derrick D
02-07-2004, 11:26 PM
finally going to let it go ,1 owner,(female-no kidding) purchased new from Friendly Chevrolet ,152,000 miles. Has new front suspension (ball joints..etc),w/ KYB struts,new rubber around doors and windows,new steering wheel,new valve cover gaskets ,other small repairs w/ receipts from Mid-City Corvette in Hurst .However the car needs paint,complete interior, and tires and a rubber seal on tranny replaced. My wife bought car brand new and drove it until it started needing work. After we got married in '96 I started restoring it but with the purchase of my L and replacing parts and the engine (2 times) in my Stang it became too expensive and wifey did not want to spend money on it. So guess what has been sitting with so much needed TLC. Its at her mom's house in the back yard probably with(new Die Hard) dead battery .We have a Home Owners Association at our new house and can't let it sit there. So she decided to sell it and buy a C-5 0r C-6 when my stepson graduate HS (we hope) next year . The car runs good just need some TLC. She want $6000 for it OBO. Sorry I don't have pictures to post but have 35mm still shots taken a couple years ago. Contact me if interested.

98Cobra
02-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Got pics?

TP Derrick D
02-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Got pics?
I only have 35mm I took a couple years ago .Only front ,rear ,side for a file I started on it (before-after) or if needed for any insurance claims. No digi cam post up pics. :(

PoorSvtman
02-10-2004, 11:59 PM
I only have 35mm I took a couple years ago .Only front ,rear ,side for a file I started on it (before-after) or if needed for any insurance claims. No digi cam post up pics. :(

If you need som pics or any pics scanned i can do them. I have an alright digi, and a scanner. Just let me know.

L8 APEX
02-11-2004, 12:19 AM
I say you talk her into donating it to the TALON racing program. We can all kick in and put some go in that ho!:cool:

TP Derrick D
02-11-2004, 05:56 PM
I say you talk her into donating it to the TALON racing program. We can all kick in and put some go in that ho!:cool:
I don't think she would go for that. Had a hard time (more that 2 years) trying to convince her to sell if she didn't want to restore it. I may get it out next week and drive around a little since my father-in -law told me the battery wasn't dead. Its kept in their back yard. I may even drive by your shop so you can 'Verify" it just like I did with my Mustang :D

TP Derrick D
02-11-2004, 06:01 PM
If you need som pics or any pics scanned i can do them. I have an alright digi, and a scanner. Just let me know.
Thanks, I may have to take you up on that. If I get it out next week I may drive by Lynn Smith since it is a Chebby. You carry your camera around in your vehicle? I'll be posting if I do this.

PoorSvtman
02-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Thanks, I may have to take you up on that. If I get it out next week I may drive by Lynn Smith since it is a Chebby. You carry your camera around in your vehicle? I'll be posting if I do this.

Yea most of the time its with me. Just let me know 817-939-5924. You dont have to drive it all the way out to burleson. I think we live right down the highway from each other (im off sublet/287).