PDA

View Full Version : 93 L

Razor
06-24-2002, 11:56 PM
Well today was a typical hot day here in Texas..and guess what! My darn rearview mirror fell off and smashed into the center console!! Breaking the glass of course. HaHaHa...not funny. I cant find a oem replacement. I did find an el cheapo at CENTRAL4WD.com. Any suggestions?

And! Energy Suspension can kiss my A$$! My newly installed Radius Arm bushings suk. My front end pops and bangs and the steering shakes here and there. So autozone it will be. They are at least 3/8" to small in diameter inside the bracket on the frame. And yes...they are swelled up! (over-torqued)

Thx for listening!

George G.
06-25-2002, 10:38 AM
Razor,

When do you think you'll replace the radius arm bushings? I have a set coming this week(Energy Suspension) and will be installing them prolly on Saturday....unless they're crap.

Razor
06-25-2002, 02:19 PM
Yea...they suck. Do not waist your time installing them like I did. Go to autozone for the stock replacements.

Ivanhoe_Farms
06-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Red for Red, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what you think??:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Razor
06-25-2002, 10:19 PM
What u mean?? Red 4 Red? lol

Razor
06-26-2002, 02:17 PM
Just bought my autozone bushings. Guess what....awesome! Energy comes only with 4 bushings...all 4 identical. Not good.
Autozones are identical to stock but red and ALOT harder. Comes with 5 pieces per side @ $9.99 a side. The only way to go!!! (from experience).

Hope this helps. Let me know what you decide to do!

It takes about 30-45 min to do the job.......with a IR impact of course!