PDA

View Full Version : surprise sighting

skalywags
01-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Has anyone seen a Saleen S7 around here? i was on 635 about Marsh, going west and there was one driving on the east bound side. It was pretty cool. I've never seen one except for pics. Iwas on my way home, so when I got home I made sure that was what I saw. It was that maroon color.

Band
01-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Has anyone seen a Saleen S7 around here? i was on 635 about Marsh, going west and there was one driving on the east bound side. It was pretty cool. I've never seen one except for pics. Iwas on my way home, so when I got home I made sure that was what I saw. It was that maroon color.

yeah, i have seen him hanging out at the carwash near Frankford and the Tollway..

I thought it was a ferarri at first site...

skalywags
01-28-2004, 12:07 AM
I'd like to see it up close. that's a nice looking car. I don;t usually get that excited about Ferrarri's, Porsche's, when I see them But that was a first. Can't wait to see my first Ford GT.

travis5000_99
01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
I saw that S7 too!! ON Dallas North Tollway, That is one bad ass machine!!! The other day i was filln up off of middway in Addison & a Brand new Lamborgini Diablo pulled up!! Now that is car is car you guys need to see up close!! just freakn sweet..
But that S7 was ausome, I couldnt beleive I saw it at first, from far away I was mistaking it for someone who painted there NSX silver.. hahaha

Red2002
01-28-2004, 11:22 AM
There's a red Ferrari Enzo cruising around the streets of Plano on occasion. I've seen it three times, but each time I'm sans camera.:(

Looks 'strange' in pics, but in person "YEEEOOOWWW". Awesome!:eek2:

I'll keep an eye out for the S7.

Wht95Lightning
01-28-2004, 12:39 PM
I've never seen an S7 on the road. I guess I need to drive up from the sticks and see what the rich folk be drivin' north of the tracks.

dboat
01-28-2004, 06:12 PM
There's a red Ferrari Enzo cruising around the streets of Plano on occasion. I've seen it three times, but each time I'm sans camera.:(

Looks 'strange' in pics, but in person "YEEEOOOWWW". Awesome!:eek2:

I'll keep an eye out for the S7.

A voice from the past comes out... :evil

Where you been L? :confused:

Dana

Sixpipes
01-28-2004, 09:44 PM
I saw a silver S7 in Baton Rouge today. :cool:

TP Derrick D
01-28-2004, 10:32 PM
When I hit the lottery tonight I'll give you guys a ride in my Saleen S7 and GT-40 er.. I mean Ford GT. :banana: