PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Dog Ramp

Wht95Lightning
01-22-2004, 08:53 AM
I am looking for a dog ramp like the ones sold by http://www.dogramp.com to help get my dog in and out of the truck.
I'm hoping to find a used one, anybody???

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 09:26 AM
save some momey and make it out of plywood or something

Wht95Lightning
01-22-2004, 10:16 AM
hehe, yeah that would be cheaper BUT... I will also use it in my Xterra so it needs to fold or retract, colapse or something. Besides, a piece of plywood just ain't cool. :D

PoorSvtman
01-22-2004, 11:44 AM
hehe, yeah that would be cheaper BUT... I will also use it in my Xterra so it needs to fold or retract, colapse or something. Besides, a piece of plywood just ain't cool. :D

Put racing stripes and tons of stickers on it. :banana:

George G.
01-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Neither is a dog that can't jump in its' owners truck. Is he getting too old?

Wht95Lightning
01-22-2004, 05:06 PM
He's not old, I just don't want him scratching up the truck. He's not a very talented jumper.

min150mph
01-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Build one out of plywood, paint it checker board ;) and put some heavy duty hinges so you can fold it up. Shouldn't cost you much.

Or glue on some outdoor carpet for non-slip

George G.
01-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Oh, I see. I had the similar problem with a Rott I use to have. I had a bed mat though so he didn't have any problems slipping around. Only problem I had with him is he wanted to walk to the very end of the bed while I was doing 40+. Kinda made me nervous cause this is the only dog I cared about but a few quick brake checks to make him come back to the front took care of that till he learned. I miss that dog....but the land mines he left drove me nuts.