PDA

View Full Version : New Member

NozeBleedSpeed
06-21-2002, 09:21 PM
Hope you guys don't mind if I Troll your board.

Liminator
06-21-2002, 09:32 PM
No problem, I've read most of your post on F150.

NozeBleedSpeed
06-21-2002, 09:33 PM
Try www.******.com ;)

KJ94GT
06-21-2002, 11:27 PM
Welcome aboard! I used to live in Jacksonville... Sometimes I wish I still did!

Sixpipes
06-22-2002, 09:25 AM
Welcome. Met you at the FFW Orlando event. :tu:

NozeBleedSpeed
06-22-2002, 09:38 AM
Yep and it was great to meet the legendary Sixpipes.:tu: Will you be doing any more Florida trips?

Silver_2000
06-22-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed
Yep and it was great to meet the legendary Sixpipes.:tu: Will you be doing any more Florida trips?

Not a Legend but I was in Gainesville a few weeks ago for FFW...

Welcome to the board

Doug

Sixpipes
06-22-2002, 10:10 AM
Yep and it was great to meet the legendary Sixpipes.:tu:
Doug is going to love that one. :( I'll just say if Flats Man ever gets his "project truck" completed (maybe a Florida FFW event), Go_rila and I will definitely be in attendance when it goes down the track.

I need to contact "The Hotel Largo" to see if there may be a vacancy in early October. :p

NozeBleedSpeed
06-22-2002, 10:35 AM
Doug I saw you at Jims trailer at G-ville.I was with Rick(******).You were mostly at the lights,getting shots.

Sixpipes,I haven't heard much from FlatsMan lately.I think hes been in the secret laboratory a lot lately.Anytime you bring Go_rila this way,let me know.There's a pitcher in it for you.Maybe I'll have you open your door against mine.That way I can brag that the black mark came from Go_rila.:D

Silver_2000
06-22-2002, 10:47 AM
Doug I saw you at Jims trailer at G-ville.I was with Rick(******).You were mostly at the lights,getting shots.

Sixpipes,I haven't heard much from FlatsMan lately.I think hes been in the secret laboratory a lot lately.Anytime you bring Go_rila this way,let me know.There's a pitcher in it for you.Maybe I'll have you open your door against mine.That way I can brag that the black mark came from Go_rila.:D

'Yeah Doug I saw you from a distance... Yawn...

But Sixpipes, I hope to someday have a door ding from you to brag about.... "

ROTFLMAO

Think Im gonna puke.... LOL

Doug

NozeBleedSpeed
06-22-2002, 10:55 AM
Damn Doug!:D My bad.Not meant that way.It did read bad though.Sorry about that.I was just rambling.Besides your door wouldnt leave a mark on silver....Truth is,I better not find any dings on my truck.
You have to understand,I spend more time pecking the keys cuz I can't type,than I do paying attention to the content.No lie.
BTW,theres a pitcher and wings in it for when you come back over.

Silver_2000
06-22-2002, 11:11 AM
No worries... Sixpipes and I have been giving each other **** for a couple years now....

Thats my one regret with this whole website thing is contributing to the Go_Rila urban legend... :twitch:

PS - If Flatsman finishes his truck and combines the debut on the track with the chance to go fishing I might be convinced to go check it out as well.. ;)

Doug

NozeBleedSpeed
06-22-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Sixpipes

Doug is going to love that one. :(

Yeah Doug,I had a feeling there was a " thing" between you guys going on there from Sixpipes response.I'm glad its friendly.I wasn't trying to stir anything.You know new guys don't know the history.
If you head this way,let me know.I want to talk to you about some stuff.