PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Factory Tonneau Cover

scott015
01-09-2004, 05:21 PM
anyone have one laying around? I would like to buy one in near perfect condition... No tears or rips for sure... but I expect may have "bending" corners... ohh and would like to pay as cheap as possible...

:)

L8 APEX
01-09-2004, 09:09 PM
One of the old guys should have one. Maybe Larry Nuklz?

Band
01-09-2004, 11:08 PM

I bought Larry's last week.

Nuhklz
01-09-2004, 11:22 PM
anyone have one laying around? I would like to buy one in near perfect condition... No tears or rips for sure... but I expect may have "bending" corners... ohh and would like to pay as cheap as possible...

:)

Sorry Scott but Sayle bought mine. I'm now coverless while I wait for the new one to come in :mad:

Nuhklz
01-09-2004, 11:23 PM

Who you calling old??:D

L8 APEX
01-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Uh.. Anyone that traveled the country with the Greatful Dead, and sports a peace symbol avatar. That makes me think... There is a 8 year old somewhere that has no clue of who Vanilla Ice was thinking I'm old rigt now:eek2: :hammer: . Ah depression old friend there you are:beer:

Nuhklz
01-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Uh.. Anyone that traveled the country with the Greatful Dead, and sports a peace symbol avatar. That makes me think... There is a 8 year old somewhere that has no clue of who Vanilla Ice was thinking I'm old rigt now:eek2: :hammer: . Ah depression old friend there you are:beer:

Okay - you win. It must be that youthful thought process of yours. And, those years following the Grateful Dead were the best I had, of what I remember.

Peace :beer:

Nuhklz
01-10-2004, 12:03 AM
... There is a 8 year old somewhere that has no clue of who Vanilla Ice was thinking I'm old rigt now:eek2: :hammer: . Ah depression old friend there you are:beer:Just show the 8 year olds the pictures of Britney Spears you have :twitch:. They won't think you're old.