PDA

View Full Version : Manley H-Beam rods for 5.4

DTA
06-20-2002, 01:28 AM
Set of Manley H-Beam rods for a 5.4 engine. Brand new in the box. Ordered for a customer who never picked them up. Need to move them asap as they are taking up shelf space. :rolleyes:

[edit] As it says in the description of this forum - It is NOT intended as a place for businesses to sell products. Rather it is for individual TALON Members to sell items.. Webmaster [edit]

Thanks!

J.D. Blackwell
06-20-2002, 05:37 PM
Shannan, I see you finally found the TALON site. You never did send me your decal to put on my truck, or any business cards either.

blueoval01
06-20-2002, 08:14 PM
Hummmmm, WebMaster has spoken .........

Silver_2000
06-20-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by blueoval01
Hummmmm, WebMaster has spoken .........

Come on I ddint Ban him or anything... And if someone really wanted a deal on the rods there is enough info left to tell whats going on....

Actually I havent banned anyone from here yet ... Maybe I should .... Just to make sure the ban button works... LOL
Kidding

Doug

J.D. Blackwell
06-20-2002, 11:29 PM
Doug, don't scare Shannan away.lol I am sure he just wasn't paying attention. I am trying to get him to be another TALON discounter. He has lots of goodies when it comes to internals. He is responsible about the work that has been done to my heads. He is a very cool guy.:cool:

DTA
06-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Oooops. I didn't mean that to be a business ad. I just need to get these damn rods out of here. As Blackwell stated, I'm new to the "L" business having concentrated mostly on the 4.6 Mustang market. Justin's heads/intake should open a few eyes once the truck is done. I'm needing more info on becoming a TALON discounter. Who do I talk to? What info do I need to supply? What line do I stand in? Who gets the bribe money? ;)

On a lighter note......this banana thingy had my five year old rolling in the floor laughing. :banana:

J.D. Blackwell
06-21-2002, 12:00 AM
Contact Doug Silver_2000_;)!

http://talon.svtlightnings.com/forum/member.php?s=&action=mailform&userid=1

Silver_2000
06-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Shannon

Check your Yahoo Email

Doug

Red2002
06-22-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
Actually I havent banned anyone from here yet ... Maybe I should .... Just to make sure the ban button works... LOL
Kidding

Doug

http://ohioshodude.homestead.com/files/ban.gif

LOL! Just kiddin' Doug. Don't fry me!!!!!!!

Red2002
06-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
Kidding

Doug

LOL! Just kiddin' Doug. Don't fry me!!!!!!!