PDA

View Full Version : Need A Chip!

PoorSvtman
01-06-2004, 08:46 PM
I need a chip for my 99 L. I prefer to have a superchips flip chip, since i hear thats all terry can burn and i like that hes local. It dosent have to be a flip chip but thats a plus. Id like to pay with pay pal so i can put it on my CC since cash is low right now and i hardly ever keep cash. :hammer:

I need to get rid of how the motor cuts out to 4 cylinders a split second before it shifts. With my 2lb and FTVB i can tell it wants to shift hard and fast but cant. So help me out because i couldnt find anything on ebay last night. :burnout:

bobbywade69
01-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Mr. T might have one he could sell ya!:tu:

L8 APEX
01-06-2004, 10:07 PM
I have a used single side ship fer $200 installed and programed:tu: .

PoorSvtman
01-06-2004, 10:13 PM
I have a used single side ship fer $200 installed and programed:tu: .

hmm. How much is a reburn each time i change something.

L8 APEX
01-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Like most tuners if you need a reburn to match new parts we sell or install it is free. If it is for other changes it depends on whether it is a file I stock or have to buy custom. I noticed you said CC purchase, 200 is a cash deal I do accept Pay pal if you over their assnine fees:tu:

PoorSvtman
01-06-2004, 10:40 PM
Like most tuners if you need a reburn to match new parts we sell or install it is free. If it is for other changes it depends on whether it is a file I stock or have to buy custom. I noticed you said CC purchase, 200 is a cash deal I do accept Pay pal if you over their assnine fees:tu:

Thats cool. Yea its easier for me to do CC because its easier for me pay off lol. Im about to set up my pay pal. Ill get back to you on the chip