PDA

View Full Version : 11.5 Lbs of stock boost

QIK KAT
01-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Is anybody getting this kind of boost with just a superchip, k&n airraid& a ram air.All i know is that im pretty freakin impressed.:confused:

L8 APEX
01-01-2004, 09:26 PM
I would check it with another gauge. The most I have seen is almost 10 with a filter kit. Most 4# trucks only crank out 12psi.

cpeapea
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
yep stock gauge = eye candy only

diablolightning
01-03-2004, 09:18 PM
I recall something similar11-12psi no chip but a k%n and boost bypass.
nonody and I couldn't really belive it till I got my autometer guages and saw 11-12psi. I have I couple of friends that saw it and it would go over 10psi all day long.:eek2:
miguel

but get some guages and see what you are doing. I think almost everyone has broken their stock guage:evil

QIK KAT
01-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Who said i had a stock gauge?:tu:

TP Derrick D
01-03-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey QIK KAT I work in Coppell at the big Post Office plant on the corner of Bethel & Royal. I live in S.Arlington/Mansfield and don't drive my L the 34 miles one way but about 3-4 times a month on average. I'll look for you when I'm doing the food thing down on Denton Tap. By the way my L is QUICK Silver w/ Cervini ram air hood & 20" rims if you see someone honk or flash you :tu:

skalywags
01-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Hey, I live out here where you guys are talking. 635 and MacArthur. just down the road. I'll look for ya'll. I think I've only seen maybe two or 3 L's out this way.

dboat
01-04-2004, 07:21 AM
Hey, I live out here where you guys are talking. 635 and MacArthur. just down the road. I'll look for ya'll. I think I've only seen maybe two or 3 L's out this way.
Then you should see Doug almost all the time.. Doug, dont you live out that way too?
Dana

QIK KAT
01-04-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey, TP & Skaly
I contract @ Exel Nal off Bethel & Freeport and live off Sandy lake & Denton tap.I am always out & about when im not working. Usually on the weekend.There is a few more lightnings out there. You have not seen yet. Theres 3 silver ones that live in the same neighborhood as i do. A red one works up @ Trans trade and a black one looks real simaliar to mine works in the air freight world also. Lets all try and get together sometime. Maybe Deli man grill?
See ya,

andy_cain
01-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Then you should see Doug almost all the time.. Doug, dont you live out that way too?
Dana
Wrong!
Doug lives in Carrollton right off GB tollway...but his evil twin brother may work out that way
:d

dboat
01-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Wrong!
Doug lives in Carrollton right off GB tollway...but his evil twin brother may work out that way
:d
I know he works at the I2 (?) bldg that is off of 635 and MacArthur.. and I know that he doesnt drive too far from his house to work.. so thats where I made the connection..
Doug? want to weigh in here?
maybe we both are right.. :confused:

skalywags
01-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Hey, TP & Skaly
I contract @ Exel Nal off Bethel & Freeport and live off Sandy lake & Denton tap.I am always out & about when im not working. Usually on the weekend.There is a few more lightnings out there. You have not seen yet. Theres 3 silver ones that live in the same neighborhood as i do. A red one works up @ Trans trade and a black one looks real simaliar to mine works in the air freight world also. Lets all try and get together sometime. Maybe Deli man grill?
See ya,
Sounds good to me! Out here what I remember seeing is a True Blue, a red, and a black. Where's Deli Man grill?

skalywags
01-04-2004, 06:25 PM
I know he works at the I2 (?) bldg that is off of 635 and MacArthur.. and I know that he doesnt drive too far from his house to work.. so thats where I made the connection..
Doug? want to weigh in here?
maybe we both are right.. :confused: That's close, the I2 building is actually at 635 and Luna.

QIK KAT
01-04-2004, 07:14 PM
Deli man grill is just north of sonic & walgreens on west side of denton tap. Its the same guy who owns coppell deli.Damn good food,beer& alot of flat screen tvs for our football enjoyment!.:beer:

Moonshine
01-04-2004, 07:34 PM
With just a chipnfilter, mine pulls 11 lbs. at WOT, at least according to the Autometer Phantom.