PDA

View Full Version : FS: gen 2 Mods

microsuck
12-29-2003, 07:54 PM
6# psp pulley with belt and bolts. $120 "sold band"

PSP 4 prog chip currently for a 2001. email me for programs, i have all info $100 sold txbolt

Accufab billet TB $200 "sold jcblack"

JL ram-air with 12in filter $100 "sold Ken"

2 gauge pod with lunar elec fuel press and boost, with LED's $150 (fuel press gauge alone is over $200)
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4990&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1 "sold jason"

steering column pod with digital IC fluid temp gauge and sending unit. $50 "sold doug"

JDM efan w/cobra R wp and 160 thermo. you can have it for $200 if you swap it out with stock fan shroud and fan on my truck, i lost them. "sold jason"

magnaflow hi-flow cats and dual spintech mufflers with X-pipe. same as above,$200, except i have the stock ones. "sold brent"

FT valve body. free if u want to swap mine out and replace my fluid. "sold poorsvtman"

water/alochol injection system with boost sensitive activation. $30, switch alone cost more than this. "sold bobbywade"

PSP Billet nitrous injection plate. its not in perf cond so only $20

"Ford SVT" windshield banner free come get it sold

Chrome lakewood traction bars $20 "sold damon h"

2in drop shackels free if you swap them with my stock ones "sold jason"

powercooler $30

i am sure i will rememer more stuff that i have on there later, but i already sold all the stuff i didnt list.
Andrew

ps, i forgot to mention, for the deals where "u swap it" if you dont know what you are doing i dont suggest this as an option for you. if you REALLY want one of those parts anyways, let me know and i might do it for you and adjust the price accordingly.

Band
12-29-2003, 08:06 PM
6# psp pulley with belt and bolts. $120

PSP 4 prog chip currently for a 2001. email me for programs, i have all info $100

Accufab billet TB $200

JL ram-air with 12in filter $100

2 gauge pod with lunar elec fuel press and boost, with LED's $150 (fuel press gauge alone is over $200)
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4990&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

steering column pod with digital IC fluid temp gauge and sending unit. $50

JDM efan w/cobra R wp and 160 thermo. you can have it for $200 if you swap it out with stock parts on my truck, i lost them.

magnaflow hi-flow cats and dual spintech mufflers with X-pipe. same as above,$200, except i have the stock ones.

FT valve body. free if u want to swap mine out and replace my fluid.

water/alochol injection system with boost sensitive activation. $30, switch alone cost more than this.

i am sure i will rememer more stuff that i have on there later, but i already sold all the stuff i didnt list.
Andrew

ps, i forgot to mention, for the deals where "u swap it" if you dont know what you are doing i dont suggest this as an option for you. if you REALLY want one of those parts anyways, let me know and i might do it for you and adjust the price accordingly.

I'll take the pulley, belt, bolts =120.
I'm interested in FTVB, but I can't do the work myself... may need to get Terry to do it.

microsuck
12-29-2003, 08:10 PM
okay, if its still posted then it hasnt been paid for yet and is still available. payments can go to andrewq105317691@aol.com via paypal. or cash on pickup. once an item is paid for then it gets removed. i live in richardson and work in irving if you want to pick them up at one of those two places, otherwise email me about shipping prices.

microsuck
12-29-2003, 08:30 PM
I'll take the pulley, belt, bolts =120.
I'm interested in FTVB, but I can't do the work myself... may need to get Terry to do it.the VB isnt hard. its just messy and requires about $30 worth of new fluid per truck.

PoorSvtman
12-29-2003, 08:32 PM
FT valve body. free if u want to swap mine out and replace my fluid.

Hmm real tempting. How much is the fluid? If the fluid isnt real expensive im on it. Not real sure how to swap them but we can do it one saturday in the early morning at work. Or in my garage.

Pm me or something lol :banana:

PoorSvtman
12-29-2003, 08:36 PM
the VB isnt hard. its just messy and requires about $30 worth of new fluid per truck.

Hmm 30 bucks in fluid. I can probly do that. What type fluid dose our trannis use. We might have the right stuff in our huge tank out back.

microsuck
12-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Hmm 30 bucks in fluid. I can probly do that. What type fluid dose our trannis use. We might have the right stuff in our huge tank out back.i forgot what kind and am too lazy to look it up. its the auto trany fluid. i think someting about mercon5 hits me though. it has to be no later than this weekend though cause the truck is getting traded in right after that. i forgot to mention, if you want a "u swap" item and isnt swapped out by this sunday night then you are likely out of luck. i have almost the whole day off every day so i can work arround your schedule:tu:

99WhiteBeast
12-29-2003, 08:49 PM
What about the NOS?

A 65shot would be just right on the GenI

microsuck
12-29-2003, 08:52 PM
What about the NOS?

A 65shot would be just right on the GenIi have other plans for that.:evil steve u have always been kind to me and if you want it, its yours. its adj anywhere form 15hp to 450hp shot. oh, yeah, i got the big beer can solenoids.:evil just make me an offer.

tliss
12-29-2003, 09:27 PM
I may take the throttle body and e-fan/water pump set up. Hold onto it until I get back in town, if possible. I'll probably be there Saturday.

Tom

Silver_2000
12-29-2003, 09:51 PM
Id be interested in the colmn pod but I want a boost guage to go in there

microsuck
12-29-2003, 10:11 PM
Id be interested in the colmn pod but I want a boost guage to go in theredo u want my lunar gauge?

bobbywade69
12-29-2003, 10:21 PM
how does that water injection work I might be interested?

microsuck
12-29-2003, 10:27 PM
how does that water injection work I might be interested?ha, i was wondering when someone would figure it out. it lets you run crazy timing on pump gas. i was running 18deg advance with a 6# and i had ZERO detonation. you can also run a much leaner AFR cause the water cools the truck instead of dumping extra fuel. water absorbs heat about 9x better than gasoline. i feel its the one mod that saved my ass from having a blown motor.

bobbywade69
12-29-2003, 10:31 PM
What does the kit come with?

ha, i was wondering when someone would figure it out. it lets you run crazy timing on pump gas. i was running 18deg advance with a 6# and i had ZERO detonation. you can also run a much leaner AFR cause the water cools the truck instead of dumping extra fuel. water absorbs heat about 9x better than gasoline. i feel its the one mod that saved my ass from having a blown motor.

microsuck
12-29-2003, 10:47 PM
What does the kit come with?everything needed for it to work. the tank, mount for a lightning, pump, hose, spray nozzle, wires, adjustable boost activation switch and hose shields. it would go straight from my truck to yours, so its a direct swap.

Silver_2000
12-29-2003, 10:56 PM
do u want my lunar gauge?
Make me a deal on the guage and pod - assuming it matches the stock guages and Ill paypal you the $$

I may need you to pull the pod for me in case I cant meet you before Sun ...

Doug

bobbywade69
12-29-2003, 10:57 PM
I sent u a pm on the injection system.:tu:

microsuck
12-29-2003, 11:07 PM
Make me a deal on the guage and pod - assuming it matches the stock guages and Ill paypal you the $$

I may need you to pull the pod for me in case I cant meet you before Sun ...

Dougso let me make sure i understand you. you want the lunar boost gauge and the steering column pod? if so, i would say.... $50. you may want to run the digital gauge if you see how pimp it looks. you should just get both pods and the gauges. it really looks bad ass. yeah, the lunars are an exact match. i thought you already had gauges? remind me to get the extra autotap parts when we do the swap.
Andrew

jcblack
12-29-2003, 11:10 PM
you have a PM.

bobbywade69
12-29-2003, 11:19 PM
Water Injection SOLD

PoorSvtman
12-29-2003, 11:23 PM
Water Injection SOLD

I guess im getting the FTVB :)

The mod bug has fully gotten into my system.

microsuck
12-29-2003, 11:31 PM
I guess im getting the FTVB :)

The mod bug has fully gotten into my system.haha, i know the feeling. well, you should probably get my chip, e-fan, water pump, thermo, and exhaust while u are at it. you will eventually want it and will pay 10x the ammount i am charging now
:hammer:
Andrew

PoorSvtman
12-29-2003, 11:37 PM
haha, i know the feeling. well, you should probably get my chip, e-fan, water pump, thermo, and exhaust while u are at it. you will eventually want it and will pay 10x the ammount i am charging now
:hammer:
Andrew

yea but i cant afford it. Only way im managing to do the VB is i can snag the tranny fluid from work and bobby said he might have some laying around.

Thursday morning im getting a 2lber from steve. So im gonna be getting in trouble friday night :evil

microsuck
12-29-2003, 11:39 PM
yea but i cant afford it. Only way im managing to do the VB is i can snag the tranny fluid from work and bobby said he might have some laying around.

Thursday morning im getting a 2lber from steve. So im gonna be getting in trouble friday night :evilwell, try to stay out of trouble. hehe, trust me

PoorSvtman
12-29-2003, 11:42 PM
well, try to stay out of trouble. hehe, trust me

lol yea. im normaly good but when my friend rides with me i turn bad. I dunno. Same when i ride with him.

Silver_2000
12-30-2003, 01:28 AM
so let me make sure i understand you. you want the lunar boost gauge and the steering column pod? if so, i would say.... $50. you may want to run the digital gauge if you see how pimp it looks. you should just get both pods and the gauges. it really looks bad ass. yeah, the lunars are an exact match. i thought you already had gauges? remind me to get the extra autotap parts when we do the swap.
Andrew
I dont want the Pillar pod - dont like the look of them .....

The column pod is what I have been looking for. If you have the boost guage as well. GREAT

When you said digital - which is digital

Doug

microsuck
12-30-2003, 08:08 AM
I dont want the Pillar pod - dont like the look of them .....

The column pod is what I have been looking for. If you have the boost guage as well. GREAT

When you said digital - which is digital

Dougi was running a digital IC fluid temp gauge in the column pod that looke awesome. the boost gauge is the one in my gallery. i will pull it from the big pod and put it in the column pod for you. when can you come get it?
andrew

Silver_2000
12-30-2003, 09:39 AM
i was running a digital IC fluid temp gauge in the column pod that looke awesome. the boost gauge is the one in my gallery. i will pull it from the big pod and put it in the column pod for you. when can you come get it?
andrew
You said you work in Irving ?? I work at 635 and Luna - Let me know when you get it out and I buy you lunch and pay you .....

Doug

microsuck
12-30-2003, 10:01 AM
You said you work in Irving ?? I work at 635 and Luna - Let me know when you get it out and I buy you lunch and pay you .....

Dougsure, my office is at 635 and beltline. i get off at 1, but can leave earlier if you cant do that. they are still on my truck right now, do you want me to try to pull them in the lot so you can have them today? i would feel more comfortable doing it when i get home and giving them to you at work tommorow. but if you want to pay me today before i come to my senses, thats okay too.:beer:
Andrew

Silver_2000
12-30-2003, 10:38 AM
sure, my office is at 635 and beltline. i get off at 1, but can leave earlier if you cant do that. they are still on my truck right now, do you want me to try to pull them in the lot so you can have them today? i would feel more comfortable doing it when i get home and giving them to you at work tommorow. but if you want to pay me today before i come to my senses, thats okay too.:beer:
Andrew
Im in no hurry. Take them off when you have the chance. Or I can bring my chainsaw and cut them off myself... :evil

Sandman
12-30-2003, 12:37 PM
Just curious... What were the leds for by the boost gauge?

microsuck
12-30-2003, 12:48 PM
Just curious... What were the leds for by the boost gauge?they are flush mount led's. red is "nitrous armed" green is "nitrous spraying" that pic is old. there is another set on the elec fuel press gauge with red for "water/alchol spraying" and green for "laser jammers armed"
Andrew

microsuck
12-30-2003, 01:39 PM
Im in no hurry. Take them off when you have the chance. Or I can bring my chainsaw and cut them off myself... :evildoug, jason wants to buy the 2 pod with both lunar gauges in it. Like i said, i REALLY dont want to split up the lunars and the pod. so the stering column one is still yours if you want it, but i want to keep the boost gauge in the 2pod, its already wired up and everything.
Andrew

Silver_2000
12-30-2003, 03:47 PM
Its your call ... I may still want the empty pod

Note to self - Ban him....

DamonH
12-30-2003, 03:56 PM
I'll take the Lakewoods and might be interested in the chip depending on what's on it.

SILVER2000SVT
12-30-2003, 04:40 PM

Note to self - Ban him....
Hey now, Let's be nice to Jason. Although I really need a boost gauge to diagnois some problems right now, I don't want to make waves. Doug since you asked for it first, we can probably work something out if you really want it. Or if you still want it and you don't mind waiting, it will be a couple of weeks but I might end up buying a different boost gauge (0-35psi), the one without the vacuum so I can have a higher resolution.

It looks like I'm too late for the Lakewoods, but I want the E-fan and the pillar with gauges. While we're swapping the fans I would like the shackels if it's not too late.

Jason

Avalanche
12-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Andrew,

I want that exhaust consider it sold. Call me on my cell you have my number.:banana:

microsuck
12-30-2003, 10:04 PM

Note to self - Ban him....you can have just the pod for $20. if you want the dig temp gauge in it, its $50 tot.
let me know. i will be dealing parts out of my truck at work tommorow:evil come by and i can get you taken care of.
Andrew

Avalanche
12-30-2003, 10:12 PM
Andrew waiting on your call i need to set up a time for you to get on my lift. I will take the exhaust I got the money waiting on you. Call me in the am or call be in the next 20 mins.

Silver_2000
12-30-2003, 10:24 PM
you can have just the pod for $20. if you want the dig temp gauge in it, its $50 tot.
let me know. i will be dealing parts out of my truck at work tommorow:evil come by and i can get you taken care of.
Andrew
Sent you the $$ paypal

Ill Try to get by tomorrow

Doug

tliss
12-30-2003, 11:44 PM
I may take the throttle body and e-fan/water pump set up. Hold onto it until I get back in town, if possible. I'll probably be there Saturday.

Tom

Gee, I'm glad you paid attention to my post. I appreciate how I make the suggestion of parting out your truck and am the first to express interest in these two items, yet I still get crapped on. Thanks. May you drive a Hyundai the rest of your life.

Note to Doug....ban him.

Tom

microsuck
12-30-2003, 11:54 PM
Gee, I'm glad you paid attention to my post. I appreciate how I make the suggestion of parting out your truck and am the first to express interest in these two items, yet I still get crapped on. Thanks. May you drive a Hyundai the rest of your life.

Note to Doug....ban him.

Tomwell, you werent the first to pay me........:hammer:
and, in all fairness, you did say "I may be interested" everyone else was begging me to sell them to them. i think anyone would be interested in at TB for $200 and a efan for $200. But still, my bad tom, i didnt know u were 4 real. And i am buying a big z71 4x4.
Andrew

Avalanche
12-31-2003, 12:03 AM
Andrew since you woke me up you need to put Sold unter that exhaust not sale pending. I spoke to Ken and he is getting everything setup for Friday. See ya then.:nana2

Silver_2000
12-31-2003, 11:57 PM
Hey Andrew - Wanna trade Drivers seats ???

Mine is not ripped or burned or anything. If yours is in good shape Ill give you some $$ for the upgrade.... Mine is just tired - 70,000 miles has worn it pretty good....

Doug

microsuck
12-31-2003, 11:58 PM
Hey Andrew - Wanna trade Drivers seats ???

Mine is not ripped or burned or anything. If yours is in good shape Ill give you some $$ for the upgrade.... Mine is just tired - 70,000 miles has worn it pretty good....

Dougi will look at it when you come get your pod. i dont know yet. it depends if it will affect my trade in value.......:rolleyes: we will see.
Andrew

L1nt2B
01-01-2004, 09:09 AM
are the cats still for sale?

microsuck
01-01-2004, 09:56 AM
are the cats still for sale?sorry, they have already been purchased:twitch:

kragle23
01-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Andrew,

If Mike doesn't want the FTVB, I'm good for it. ;)

Thanks,

Kasey

PoorSvtman
01-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Andrew,

If Mike doesn't want the FTVB, I'm good for it. ;)

Thanks,

Kasey

Sorry Mang just installed it a few hours ago. Just finished cleaning up the mess.

andy_cain
01-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Thanks again Andrew for the goodies and all your hard work yesterday:tu: Very much appriciated:beer: growing my mod list and adding to the "Bling" factor.

Sorry that your loss is my gain...thanks again for the hook up...you worked your a$$ off yesterday:banana:

kragle23
01-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Mike,

No worries, thought I would try!!! :beer:

Gotta get one anyways!

Kasey

PoorSvtman
01-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Mike,

No worries, thought I would try!!! :beer:

Gotta get one anyways!

Kasey

Its a great mod. All i need to do is get a chip now so i can realy tell its in there.

TxBolt
01-02-2004, 02:34 PM
I sent you an e-mail I I get the chip? I tryed to get Dougs, but I need more programs.:burnout:

TxBolt
01-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Since you haven't responded I take it that its sold?

microsuck
01-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Since you haven't responded I take it that its sold?dude, i rmailed u back last night about it. it must be an old mailbox. i have a big word doc that has all the config paramaters for each program. i basicaly had it dynotuned. if you give me an email i will send it to you.
Andrew

TxBolt
01-03-2004, 01:53 PM
I sent you another e-mail. If that doesen't work, Phone

BigBobsL
01-10-2004, 11:49 PM
"Ford SVT" windshield banner free come get it

I would like to have the banner, mine was in such bad shape I had to pull it. Will give you a few $$ to hold it til I can pick it up or if you can mail it to me.

Contact me at BigBob@haloclub.com Thanks - Bob