PDA

View Full Version : Stumbling On Throttle

TxBolt
12-18-2003, 10:03 PM
Well my truck is stumbling at 1/4 throttle. Its detonating but the timing is set so high that it won't let it. I suppose my timing is set for summer. I sent my safe side back to Jim and he added alot of fuel to it. Its rich , but it won't take this cold weather. I wan't to change tuners anyway. I need a 4 way. Dennis as long as you have been with Swanson I'm going to trust them too.:beer:

L8 APEX
12-18-2003, 10:06 PM
I thought you were up in Virginia? Take a trip to JDM with your boots on:D :tu:

TxBolt
12-18-2003, 10:20 PM
My truck will never see Virginia. All that salt up there will eat a truck up! I took a 2 week vacation.I have had 2 vacations in 2 mos!!:nana2 I have honey doos two miles long!:(

03'svtlight
12-18-2003, 11:57 PM
Well my truck is stumbling at 1/4 throttle. Its detonating but the timing is set so high that it won't let it. I suppose my timing is set for summer. I sent my safe side back to Jim and he added alot of fuel to it. Its rich , but it won't take this cold weather. I wan't to change tuners anyway. I need a 4 way. Dennis as long as you have been with Swanson I'm going to trust them too.:beer:
If you are gonna spend MORE money on another chip, you might as well buy a predator. I know it only has + or -10% on timing or fuel, but they now offer custom tunes that download right to your pc. I haven't tinker'd with the timing, but I did do a full 10% fuel enrichment and my motor couldn't handle it. But that was my way of making sure the A/F ratio was within range. Just a thought............. :tu: