PDA

View Full Version : Changed everyones settings to NOT show signatures BY mistake

Silver_2000
12-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Ooops If you go in the User CP there is a option to NOT show signatures, pictures etc to save dload space. I was trying to change a diff setting and unchecked everyones signature setting. Soooo if you WANT to be able to see the signatures that people post then you have to go back in and select that box

Go to User CP then to Edit Options then about 1/2 way down the page are 3 check boxes

You have to option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

L8 APEX
12-13-2003, 10:54 AM
Ooops If you go in the User CP there is a option to NOT show signatures, pictures etc to save dload space. I was trying to change a diff setting and unchecked everyones signature setting. Soooo if you WANT to be able to see the signatures that people post then you have to go back in and select that box

Go to User CP then to Edit Options then about 1/2 way down the page are 3 check boxesWHere is the setting to automatically show sig in new posts?

Silver_2000
12-13-2003, 11:35 AM
WHere is the setting to automatically show sig in new posts? you mean to show your sig every timie you post ?

That is not an option per user.

Doug

dboat
12-13-2003, 11:40 AM
you mean to show your sig every timie you post ?

That is not an option per user.

Dougthanks on that one.. its gets to be a bit much to see all that stuff with everyones sig after a while...
IMHO
Dana

skalywags
12-13-2003, 01:56 PM
i have to agree with you on that one, Dana! Some of these posts were filled with lots of signature and a one or two word post.

dboat
12-13-2003, 05:00 PM
i have to agree with you on that one, Dana! Some of these posts were filled with lots of signature and a one or two word post.:tu:
udaman